foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I found the problem It's got something to do with the directxaudiovideoplayback.dll but I don't know how to solve it

weirddude2009

Sep 5, 2018
You can... there's a button right at the bottom of the score screen - it activates sandbox mode(it is REALLY low almost invisible so play it in full screen mode). The corruption level on the girls is going to be changed though- don't need to share your girls to see 'em naked! Velesk just needs some more people to bug him about it so any people reading this(especially patrons), start bugging Velesk about it! The perfect harem is still achievable :).

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
I have a problem with the game, on the school site, when the character of the nurse and the new student arrive, the game becomes too slow, making it difficult to play
the other, when I try to resume my current game the game throws me this error
Does anyone know if it is possible to solve these problems? tserror.png

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
I'm getting the same runtime error thingy in 2.0 still, slapping "continue" works, sure, but the box itself covers a part of the screen. Wouldn't be much of a problem but it happens during/after scenes when a dialogue box of the game pops up and it's covered by it, can't un-focus it either.

Any workaround this problem?

anschwww

May 10, 2017
No ..... where I download it?

Main game with all mods included, but not activated - zipped game folder

Main game without mods - zipped game folder

Reactions: Papa Ernie
4.20 star(s) 27 Votes