Napalm Burns

Apr 3, 2017
making old saves to work in a new version is nearly impossible task, as the structure of save files changes in each version. for example, the information how npc is clothed was not in a save from v 2.0 and now it is a part of a save. thus the save from 2.0 would never work in v2.2, as there is simple not enough information in it.
Say, in the case of "N/A", or "NULL" or simply "blank" value surely it should be possible to provide some kind of safe default to get the game started even from the old saves?

omocik

May 2, 2017
Great game.
Am a patreon, but never got my premium code lol.

Think there is a problem with Patreon at the moment,
I'm guessing that you've to complete donation once for dev to send code or if you already did just msg him on Patreon

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
yep, there is a problem with patreon right now. i cannot send private message to cca 5 new patrons with premium code. it is confirmed from a patreon that they have issues with payment processor. maybe it is connected.

Say, in the case of "N/A", or "NULL" or simply "blank" value surely it should be possible to provide some kind of safe default to get the game started even from the old saves?
yes,if i had some idea or plan what new content will be in next version, i could have used some placeholder for it in a saves. but usually i don't. i'm making stuff on the go. i have no idea what new content will be in a next versions. :) but i will try and work on it.

wolowolo

May 14, 2017
So just before this update the Dev promises to not put unoptional NTR in the game, then the very next update is lesbian content locked behind NTR with the janitor.
Can't make this shit up...

weirddude2009

Sep 5, 2018
Premium code for v2.2 please....
And by the way, the has the NTR shifted to corruption lvl 3 and the nudism to lvl 2?

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
What are the controls beyond mouse to move? How do I choose options the pop-up, because trying to click them with my mouse just moves my character.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
I'm guessing that you've to complete donation once for dev to send code or if you already did just msg him on Patreon
Actually no.... I have been with it for a few months now.

He has posted on his patreon that there was a problem with codes handing out. Patreon was having a problem.

FYI I got my code now. So all is good.

Reactions: omocik

weirddude2009

Sep 5, 2018
So then give us the code...I am literally losing my mind over this...I really want to see the newly revamped optional NTR and nudist systems.

JohnJones

Jun 3, 2017
So then give us the code...I am literally losing my mind over this...I really want to see the newly revamped optional NTR and nudist systems.
If you want the code that badly then make a donation through patreon... or wait patiently for some kind soul to share it here. But don't make demands... it's very rude.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
It is great the update you can have mom nude all the time. I just hope the preg mod is not bugged again and you have to sex for them to show again?

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
Can someone tell me the controls to the game. If I was able to troll through the code and find them, I would make games myself.

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
Can someone tell me the controls to the game. If I was able to troll through the code and find them, I would make games myself.
Bring up the Journal with J. Everything else is done by clicking with the mouse.

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes