mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
I really like the modification system with Holly; I wish that it could be implemented to the other current characters. Perhaps a plastic surgeon could be added to the game. Once girls reach certain corruption level, you bring them to the surgeon and pay for changes just like Holly.

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
I figured out the control problem. If I maximize the game, the layout doesn't know what to do.

kyle6969

Apr 17, 2018
Every time I end the day, the game crashes.
Sometimes it doesn't work at all after it crashes and I have to delete and reinstall all my game files. The log says nothing special. I have no idea what to do.

Todeswunsch

Donor
Mar 12, 2018
Everytime the character cum with the futa mod i got an error, someone know if it posible to fix it or something ?

Reactions: aattss

sarashi

May 4, 2018
a few more beasty would be nice with the other characters if its possible . something like a hidden requirement tho to unlock it

Reactions: Neriman

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
The strap on mod is the closest you're going to get. Click on the mods tab, activate it, and restart your game.
in storyline , is there a content in which we control girl ?
what i mean is , in the storyline , is there a hero and heroine , which can be controlled by us ?
:)

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
in storyline , is there a content in which we control girl ?
what i mean is , in the storyline , is there a hero and heroine , which can be controlled by us ?
:)
You play as a guy, a futa, or a girl with a strap on, but when people talk to you they will always refer to you as a male, even when playing as the girl with a strap on. You can take over girls bodies for a limited time during gameplay, but there aren't too many scenes when doing that.

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
You play as a guy, a futa, or a girl with a strap on, but when people talk to you they will always refer to you as a male, even when playing as the girl with a strap on. You can take over girls bodies for a limited time during gameplay, but there aren't too many scenes when doing that.
ok thanks...:):)

Aug 3, 2017
i did the code but its not working any idea ?

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
no code man , just head to the mods tab , then click on the strap on mod and activate it . if this doesnt works , then redownload from here and then try it :)

Aug 3, 2017
no code man , just head to the mods tab , then click on the strap on mod and activate it . if this doesnt works , then redownload from here and then try it :)
you got me wrong i have the codes when i active code it says ctrl+p for more power but i dont know where to use ctrl+p

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Just Uninstalled LifePlay because it wasnt rewarding at all. Then i remembered this game and didnt know there was more content. Its Awesome wish you could do a Life Simulator like LifePlay because I know it wouldnt dissapoint since your animations are good and improving a lot.

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes