mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
A few other threads mention a clothes shop in the game where you customize the appearance or at least attire of characters based on levels of corruption. Is it not implemented yet, an easter egg or just a rumor?

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
A few other threads mention a clothes shop in the game where you customize the appearance or at least attire of characters based on levels of corruption. Is it not implemented yet, an easter egg or just a rumor?
You can do that for one of the girls and only that one. I forget her name but she's the one that hangs out at the library after school.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
If you aren't super picky about visuals and want a harem Sim's like game without the actual base management that the Sims has then this is perfect for you.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I like this game, but I'm still having issues with the GUI. Has anyone have this similar issues?
I select the game to run in window mode. And here is how it looks like
2019-03-13 16_45_18.jpg

But if I maximize the window, the interface is bugged!, even if I resize the window, it doesn't go back to how it's supposed to look unless I restart.
2019-03-13 16_45_35.jpg

So, am I guessing that this game can only be run in fullscreen? (n)
or with the given window size.
I have had this issue in Windows 7 and 10...

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
I like this game, but I'm still having issues with the GUI. Has anyone have this similar issues?
I select the game to run in window mode. And here is how it looks like
View attachment 262714

But if I maximize the window, the interface is bugged!, even if I resize the window, it doesn't go back to how it's supposed to look unless I restart.
View attachment 262713

So, am I guessing that this game can only be run in fullscreen? (n)
or with the given window size.
I have had this issue in Windows 7 and 10...

I have the same issues. Parts of the interface disappear if I mess with resizing it, so I just run it windowed and leave it alone. I'm using Windows 10 on a very nice gaming laptop.

Reactions: LP83

Dillerkind

Nov 12, 2018
I have the same issues. Parts of the interface disappear if I mess with resizing it, so I just run it windowed and leave it alone. I'm using Windows 10 on a very nice gaming laptop.
The game's rendering is indeed a bit "fragile". Screensaver popping up or computer going into sleep mode does the same thing to the game's ui. I can't remember seeing something like this on any other game or program.

Reactions: LP83

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
If you aren't super picky about visuals and want a harem Sim's like game without the actual base management that the Sims has then this is perfect for you.
Yeah maby but why DEV just dont upgrade his game and do it like the WOL the WOL have better graphics.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Can someone help? I downloaded the game, unzipped it and then clicked on totalseduction.exe and... nothing. Like I'm not clicking it. Is there something I have to do before starting the game?

Reactions: Jackiceman321

Zir

May 14, 2018
Can someone help me,

It keeps giving me two error, the first one that is when i run the exe that it has no acces to the setup.cfg file and the other is
that the object reference is not set to an instance of an object.
I have the C++ visual that is mentioned in the readme file and the newest version of Directx.

Dillerkind

Nov 12, 2018
Can someone help me,

It keeps giving me two error, the first one that is when i run the exe that it has no acces to the setup.cfg file and the other is
that the object reference is not set to an instance of an object.
I have the C++ visual that is mentioned in the readme file and the newest version of Directx.
This is just a wild guess but if the setup.cfg file exists, maybe check if it or the entire directory it's in is write-protected. This can sometimes lead to problems when a program/game tries to write to a protected file.

Jul 5, 2017
So I haven't played this in a while, but can the 2.2 lesbian content be skipped/avoided without limiting other kinds of content, or does that quest serve as a necessary prereq to things other than the new lesbian content.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
anyone got a save i can steal please its bin a while since i played and i dont wanna replay what i have before

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes