1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
the current crashes are a particle related bug.
cause if the player orgasms at the end of the animation the exception
is thrown...

Keep clicking continue and the game will work fine..
Only on certain animation endings does the error happen

I have been playing this and have only the one error..

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Wow really liked the game. Good job. Like the option to "corrupt" and what it brought. Though having them all go nude kind of killed my immersion, so I kept them before that level. Maybe having the option to have them go to different levels of skimpy clothes would be cool.

Reactions: Human1993

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
This game is interesting... but at the same time it pisses me off. I played through once and failed to reach lvl 20 in time, so I started over but my mother gets "stuck" in the counter the bed the sink ect... so it is really not playable. I have started over 5 times now and every time I reach like day 3 through 5 she get stuck someplace. So I am forced to start again just to have her stick someplace else....

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
The game is great but the bugs distract from the fun.
This is definitively a great find for me.

jmsm1

Jul 16, 2017
Played until day 18 no problem, today when I try to load the saved game, keeps giving an error...

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
can anyone plz explain step 2 better because there is alredy a "TotalSeduction.exe"
They're referring to the modded version of the game. AFAIK there are no mods available for the recent version of this game, so you can skip that step.

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes