Skyrim

May 4, 2017
Pretty sure it should not be stopping since I've imported saves from after that point and I could play just fine. There isn't much to do since the story is done up to the end of the released content if not completely, but it should be playable.
I loaded my file: i have 5 day to do quest in magma. in magma office i use pc, take psw, unlock room, complete the quest and then the message "this is the end of the version..." appears, if i close appears the page "victory" whit statistics of the girls.
The problem is that at this point I have only 5 days remaining of gameplay: if I don't finish the quest, it's gameover. If i finish it, games stops too. And there are a lot of things i'm not done with a lot of girls. So for me it's not playable without running out time

Reactions: bstr2k2

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
How do you guys import the saves from previous play to newer version? I always get an error when I do it.

Seems like I have to play the game from start and redo everything all the time. Its frustrating and waste of time tbh

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I loaded my file: i have 5 day to do quest in magma. in magma office i use pc, take psw, unlock room, complete the quest and then the message "this is the end of the version..." appears, if i close appears the page "victory" whit statistics of the girls.
The problem is that at this point I have only 5 days remaining of gameplay: if I don't finish the quest, it's gameover. If i finish it, games stops too. And there are a lot of things i'm not done with a lot of girls. So for me it's not playable without running out time
Then your game has a bug, you should still be able to play once all quests are complete and only that quest and the whole visit from government agents or whatever, the one you can delay using the ring, should have a time limit that no longer applies once the quest is complete.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Might be a mod, unsure. I know there's a Futa mod but that may not be for the MC. That or it could refer the Mind Control options obtained down the road where you use your power to control the females.

EDIT: it is the Futa mod and the Strap-on Mod, it turns the MC into a chick with a dick or with a strap on depending on chosen mod.

The 2.2 premium code still works in 2.3

gubl

May 31, 2018
Hi there, female protagonist? Where I can choose this option?
Once you get possession ring, you can give it to a few women characters in this game, then you go to your bed and use possession option, and whatever female character you pick becomes under your control, so you walk across map and interact with other characters in behalf, each moment spent in possession mode reduce your power, once power depleted possession ends.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
In every new update of this game have the same problem, start a new game because old saves don't work, at certain point realize that missed some events or paths (aunt's visit, always), leave current gameplay to start again and try to do it right, then get lazy, leave it unfinished and in next update is all the same again. A walkthrough or some mod with all the paths would be really apreciated.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
I think it soo s*** always start new game after new UpDate... Why WTF Dev not fix this problem? Impotant f*** problem? :( :( :(

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
in the end knocked
DirXModule

as I understand it , it was the overflow streams from the game , and other resources , and he went on that led to the failure and crash

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
how do i restart total seducton ?
Click the menu button (it is placed on the bottom left side of the screen) and select new game. Or you can also restart the game and select new game
I think it soo s*** always start new game after new UpDate... Why WTF Dev not fix this problem? Impotant f*** problem? :( :( :(
Yeah I know... maybe the dev should think about providing a 100% save game alongside the game, updated to previous content, so a player can resume is playthrough without starting from the very beginning every single time.

Demerol

Mar 3, 2018
It makes me happy to see everyone complaining about having to start over every update cause saves don't work. I thought I was the stupid one for my saves not working but turns out it's the dev 8)

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes