leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Is there any way to stop time? That would be great to be able to think well and not do everything fast. Also the first person mode with the premium code is with the W, but it does not work for me. Any solution for the 2 things?

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Is there any way to stop time? That would be great to be able to think well and not do everything fast.
There's a pause button in the bottom left, right next to the play and fast forward buttons that you can use if you're in a hurry.

Also the first person mode with the premium code is with the W, but it does not work for me. Any solution for the 2 things?
I think it only works for sex scenes, but if it's not working for that then it's broken.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
There's a pause button in the bottom left, right next to the play and fast forward buttons that you can use if you're in a hurry.

I think it only works for sex scenes, but if it's not working for that then it's broken.
Then it may be that this is broken by the first person because it does not work for me.

The button Pause I know, but there is no way to get the time, so it does not flow like in the other game Walock of lust? In that game there is no time.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Are you sure? When I played version 2.0 game stopped when I did the magma office quest, not letting me to continue
Pretty sure it should not be stopping since I've imported saves from after that point and I could play just fine. There isn't much to do since the story is done up to the end of the released content if not completely, but it should be playable.

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes