byran47

Jun 8, 2017
I notice that there are two gloryholes in the park? How do you trigger those events and what time to do it? Leading the mother or sister to that place doesn't seem to do anything.

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Models are... well they could use some work. But overall it's a good premise, the controls are a little clunky. And there isn't really a story except the race to level 20.

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
The game's rendering is indeed a bit "fragile". Screensaver popping up or computer going into sleep mode does the same thing to the game's ui. I can't remember seeing something like this on any other game or program.
Yeah, I forgot to mention - if I minimize the game, it crashes immediately. And disabling anti-aliasing, as mentioned by Zenet, did help with some issues on the interface displaying properly.

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
I notice that there are two gloryholes in the park? How do you trigger those events and what time to do it? Leading the mother or sister to that place doesn't seem to do anything.
Wait for the shop to close in the evening. The shopkeeper goes there briefly after she leaves the shop.

Reactions: byran47

marcadams267

Aug 21, 2018
I keep getting an error message when i try to load into the game. Although not when starting a new game. Anyone else getting this problem?

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.EndOfStreamException: Unable to read beyond the end of the stream.
at System.IO.BinaryReader.FillBuffer(Int32 numBytes)
at System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadInt32()
at DirXObjects.RoomManagement.Load(BinaryReader r)
at DirXObjects.Scene.LoadScene(Int32 fnmr)
at DirXStart.Form1.OpenMenu(Boolean start)
at DirXStart.Form1.StartGame()
at DirXStart.Form1.backgroundWorker1_RunWorkerCompleted(Object sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnRunWorkerCompleted(RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.AsyncOperationCompleted(Object arg)

Zir

May 14, 2018
This is just a wild guess but if the setup.cfg file exists, maybe check if it or the entire directory it's in is write-protected. This can sometimes lead to problems when a program/game tries to write to a protected file.
When i try to remove the read only protection from the directory and i close the window after unchecking the checkmark, it resets the checkmark. (i am the only user of this pc so automatically the administrator)

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Has the dev fixed the memory leak in the engine yet? Last time I played, it would crash every 20 minutes like clockwork.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
When i try to remove the read only protection from the directory and i close the window after unchecking the checkmark, it resets the checkmark. (i am the only user of this pc so automatically the administrator)
Did you put the game in c:\program files or c:\program files (x86)? If so, move it somewhere else. Windows protects those folders.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
can you avoid the corruption of npcs so you dont share any girl? is been like a year or so that i dont play this lol:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm pretty sure he moved the corruption for sharing to the last level and nudist is the second.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure he moved the corruption for sharing to the last level and nudist is the second.
i mean the girls having fun with other male npcs, i guess that only happened if you corrupted the girls but since i had not played in a long time i dont know if this has changed.

ironlancer

Sep 3, 2017
nice game ... i just 2 small problems ... when the MC cum on NPC there is an error message and in the sex scene with the dildo it does not appear

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Did you put the game in c:\program files or c:\program files (x86)? If so, move it somewhere else. Windows protects those folders.
I have mine in C:\downloads, as soon as the properties box is closed, the read only check box gets ticked agian. While I like new content as much as the next person, this game needs and update of just optimization and bug fixes only, no new content.Played for a 2 couple hours(I have 32GB sys ram and 8GB vid mem) Textures disappeared leaving characters with heads and legs-no body. stats/level up page button =gone. Play and both fast forward buttons no longer exist. Pathing issues with getting stuck and unable to move, causing quitting and restarting, if a saved game would even load,but doesn't without errors. I like the game and really hope to see improvements in making it run more smoothly in the future.

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes