mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Does anyone have a guide anywhere to the easter egg scenes? Are they still part of the new versions?

I just want to know what to look for or if there's a requirement for anything.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
crashing way too fucking much.
also,consume too much processor power for no reason.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Does anyone know how to get people into the dungeon?
Premium code plz.
check the original post

Also does anyone know how to get people into the dungeon aside from Sharon? I searched the cabinets and I can't give a drink with the sedative to anyone. It only worked once but I no longer get that prompt

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
There are mentions of Amy masturbating in the change room at her shop and Charlotte masturbating in her bedroom. When and where are these scenes?

naabii

May 16, 2017
Had a question: can't manage to get the threesome with Taylor's father and the maid. How are you able to get involved in it?

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
The dev once offered walkthroughs at his homepage, now he had set up a wiki. Check .

If you like his games, do a forum search for the dev name:
- on top to right into search field, paste dev name,
- choose to seach 'everywhere' and 'titles only'

Similar games to this is harder to come by. The game features a whole list of fetishes and stuff. Also sort of 'open world' environment.
- Look at HHS+ which also contains most of them but is another game, 2D but fun.
- Also Glassix I could recommend. These two will keep you busy for a time I guess.

Both have different style of gameplay and art but you can give them a try. Have fun. :)

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
here is the log with found errors , from the observations they appeared only at the end of key scenes .

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
the game lacks choice to NPS could screw the main character ( choosing gender : girl , cock shemale , TRANS )

also not very convenient generation of the family , you have to restart several times to choose an interesting choice.
the best choice in the game enchanted

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes