Krankeseele

Aug 3, 2017
Hi peeps
I have heard it to from hes side that hes not making it further,TS but now u guys come in,is someone of u willing to make the game further?or to make a fan remake of it? that will just be awesome xD.I really try to make it bymyself but .....I cant i havent the skill but i some ideas for the remake,by using Tk17 models and renpy it should be work,if i only knew how to programm it, i have allready start it bymyself srsly :D.perhaps daz models working too but the main problem is the characters are just doing thinks walking cooking fucking showering,perhaps is some out there he feels same like me and keep this game alive :D

naabii

May 16, 2017
what ? c'mon, he said it was going to be only for patreons, thats why i asked if someone have it ....
I didn't mean to be agressive or whatever! I guess all his games are free?

Anyway short demo, but great potential. To much grinding right now, and the link between scenes is not that clear. Shall be fun with more content.

cuzero123

Apr 26, 2019
I didn't mean to be agressive or whatever! I guess all his games are free?

Anyway short demo, but great potential. To much grinding right now, and the link between scenes is not that clear. Shall be fun with more content.
my bad, i don't wanted to sound like that, in my head it sounded different haha.
ye velesk games start with short content, but it grows really fast, i hope he put some mods here and there later on.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So, I get that he's ending production on this project, but I'm getting mixed messages here. Does that mean the current release, 2.3 as listed in the thread title, is the final version or is he going to push a final release that will put in any content or fixes that remain to be added?

MaxVaron

Jan 28, 2018
So, I get that he's ending production on this project, but I'm getting mixed messages here. Does that mean the current release, 2.3 as listed in the thread title, is the final version or is he going to push a final release that will put in any content or fixes that remain to be added?
I think the current release is the final version

boolbo

Jan 13, 2017
Current release is technically not final version, Final version in terms of content. The dev will no longer be adding content, however he will go back to fix bugs at some point

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Mods work fine but won't be getting more updates. Due to Patreon's anti-Incest rule, he's basically either abandoned this game or just put it on hold which is probably abandoned as he's working on a new game. He did say that this game being on an older engine that he made working on 2 games at once a little annoying as he had to switch between the 2 engines. He did say that it was going to receive patches but nothing significant beyond bug fixes and translations. I'm calling it abandoned but dev called it completed. I changed the pre-fix to say abandoned but tbh I've only once gotten to beyond day 30 and that was a year ago and with alot less content.

Reactions: theimpregnator

cuzero123

Apr 26, 2019
This game isn’t abandoned its being finished and released in the summertime or so his patreon page said
no, he said he is done with it, he already did to much for that game, and this game break the rules of patreon, also he said the engine is too old and crash too often, so is pretty much a finished game.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
no, he said he is done with it, he already did to much for that game, and this game break the rules of patreon, also he said the engine is too old and crash too often, so is pretty much a finished game.
Which means the complete tag is probably more appropriate. The story is basically complete, there isn't any further content to add, just bug fixes, so it's complete, not abandoned. Abandoned is for unfinished games that were either dropped by the dev or have been silent on all official communication channels for several months.

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes