Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Left click with mouse on a spot to move there, on character to interact with.
Scroll wheel to zoom, right click to turn the environment.
Don't forget to save often.
When I try to click on the action the character moves to the point behind that action "button" ... :/

Edit: Seems to be a problem when scaling the window ... no it works ^^

Slifer83

Oct 7, 2017
I always like it. I love having a harem. I would like to have all the women for me, without sharing them. I would like a key that lets me see progress with women veries, or at least a shortcut keybord.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I played this game, when it was very early in development and I thought it was okay. I've now given it a try again and I've come to like this game. The graphics are not the best, but I have to commend the developer for making his own engine—instead of going with default daz models.

The game may seem daunting at first.

Here's my tips and tricks to help you along:

1.) Go for knowledge (and arguments on the side) on the first few days.
I chose to argue with the nurse and Holly on the first day (you could possibly, need the extra income on the next monday, so don't agitate the mom). Just study ones at your desk, to use the time for something useful and opening up the school. Click on the mother on your way out, but don't chat or argue, you will get a quest from her to go to school.
Don't take any perks on these days, in fact don't waste time doing any quests that will give you XP, except for going to school. Now what is a fella to do? You get your butt to Taylor's house via the taxi (she's at her home at 14:00 and it takes 15 min travel time with the taxi) and study the bejeezus out of your homework with her (gain 2 knowledge instead of 1 in the same timeframe). 3 days straight. (There is sometimes a bug where she dissappears in her house, after you study with her; if you've previously, had an argument with her. Don't argue with Taylor in these first days, to avoid this mess.) Sleep in the MC's mother's bed when you get home. Why all this studying you ask?

2.) Get the tutor trait.
You should have 45 knowledge (or more) on day 4 after going to school. Spend some time arguing with people, never chat (if you can avoid chatting) as it's almost entirely a waste of time. Do this until your sister gets home and gain a level by practising kissing with her. Then immediately go tutor Noelle. Start working out a bit on the treadmill in the gym afterwards, until you are teleported to your bed.

3.) Buy the text books from the store (listed under bonus items).
The next day, just go to school if you can make it in time or else work out some more until it's time for more tutoring. Now you should be able to afford text books. Guess what you'll be doing in the next days. Getting knowledge to around 95'ish (+ - 5) by monday by doing homework is your goal. Dana is also highly doable to seduce once on her first visit on day 6, if you kept arguing with the nurse every day.

4.) Get the sneakers from the store (also under bonus items), train (on treadmill), and get the "she cum first" trait; you need 60 stamina.
Avoiding making arguments with the mom and having 95 in knowledge with the tutor trait. Should allow you after tutoring Noelle to buy the sneakers on that monday.
*Note: The reason you previously went to the treadmill in the gym on day 4 is because of the time economy "lost".

You gain 2 points instead of 3 from using the treadmill without the sneakers. You need the money, so you can't use the trainer. She also doesn't train in the late evening and she has sometimes trains herself.
You gain 1 point instead of 2 from studying at home without text books.
The time lost from studying is a 100% of the 1 points, wheras you only lose 50% of the 2 points from the treadmills. I may be overthinking this, but I hate ineffeciency.*

5.) The key to sustaining power is the crystal.
The next thing you should prioritize buying from the store is the crystal, no ifs or buts. You can only get by from eating food for so long.

6.) Sharon is the "key" to power (within a short timeframe) and not having everyone hate you.
Seducing her once, gifting her a bottle of booze, and having a little fun with her (only need two actions (2*6) with some booze (22) for the 30 (and up) in attraction), will give you the opportunity to be mentored by her. Don't forget you need to prioritize tutoring Noelle in the start, to get your items etc.
You'll sometimes be able to train your assertiveness 3 times a day with Sharon. Days when she is alone on the couch.

7.) Lust is of the highest priority (long text, not in cursive, but useful to know).
Despite the 5 vigorous trait effectively being wasted trait points and a drain (you shouldn't train above 75 in raw stamina, anything more is wasted time units as the 5 trait points will net you +25). Taking all 5 will unlock the athlete trait line, which is highly needed. 30 extra in max stamina plus extra lust regen is worth 8 trait points (5 wasted and 3 in athelete).
Horny is also a good trait line (and the 3 points should be taken), but it doesn't increase regen. I'd still prioritize getting at least one point in horny as it unlocks the "wet dreams" trait. I underestimated the usefulness of this perk for a long time.

The most effective way to get lust points is via the harem's vending machine (and the reason I foolishly overlooked wet dreams in my first plathrough of this new version). 15~ mins travel time plus the walking back and forth could add up to around maybe 30 mins in total, but you get 50/100/150 lust points for 10/15/20 money. You unlock this place by talking to the maid in Taylor's home and then seducing Angela (Taylor's mother) to the second degree. Angela will simply tell you and give her the keys, if you ask her (again).

The "second" "most effective" way is the stripclub, it gives you 70 lust points for 15 money and it takes 40 mins and some travel time. Unlocked by asking the prostitute and getting 50 affection points with her.

The "third" "most effective" way to get lust points is daydreaming with the wet dreams trait giving 40 lust points for 1 hour. Plus you don't spend as much travel time and money.
I don't see this listed and it's merely speculation on my side, but I also seem to get a significant (like around 50% extra) passive lust regen. I haven't tested and I may be wrong. One easily overlooked aspect, is the boost you get with this trait from simply sleeping. This and it's availability early in the day is the difference between being necessitated to save up lust points and avoiding nightly activities and banging people.
The taxi is only available/usable from around 12–20, which means you can't use the harem vending machine in any other timeframes. The strip club is also not open early (for obvious reasons), but it's available later than the taxi. The wet dreams trait has you covered all day "hardi har har".

The early bird trait is also quite useful, as you wake up earlier. This should, however, not be a first priority. With the pregnant mod you can have the mother milk you in the early morning, which converts lust points to more power and you get some XP. Or you can simply mediate or day dream.

The faster walking speed is also useful, but isn't a first priority. See it as a time reduction of every first action taken to a traveled area.

8.) The dominant traits can also be useful.
This will allow you to speed up some activities instead of relying purely on being mentored by Sharon and tormenting the nurse with your stupid arguments :) I consider this to be playing second fiddle to the lust point boosting traits. Imperious is so and so. Should you have already taken most of the useful lust point based traits and already have taken 5 points in dominant, it can help things in the end game.
I'd rather take focused trait line instead of spending 3 points instead of 8. The power added in the endgame is less useful, compared to the need for lust points. You should of course, still train your assertivess, to the level where you can seduce everyone to level 4 (and/or corrupt (they will cheat on you) if you so wish).

9.) Smart trait?
We don't do that around these parts of town. Your finances are already pretty secured with the tutor perk. Taking 5 of these traits in order to go for the genuis trait line, will slow you for down the rest of the game for very little gain.

You can play, however, you want. These are just some guidelines from my experience of playing the game.

Cheers and kind regards from Hajtand.

* walkthrough (to aid those wanting help searching for "walkthrough").

Reactions: Dargondo

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Well, there will be no more updates to this game, and Mike Velesk said it is a complete game and leave it like this
No, the game was also banned by Patreon. There was too much "clean up" to do in order for them accept this game. The game already has an end and is full of content, so he just left it as is on his homepage (for free).

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
He's currently working on Warlock of Lust. I like the idea of being a prince having to "work" his way up (again). And that the primary antagonist is the queen and the MC's mother and having her eventually being bangable. I just, hope he makes a patch or whatever, if he's trying to cope with Patreon's rules

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
hey can anyone help when i try to boot the game i get a dirx error crash how to fix?
A DirectX error? Probably your driver that needs an update. There's also the possibility of it being a compatility issue. Try to run it in compatility mode for windows 7.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
They seem to have had a discussion about this one page 4.
https://f95zone.to/threads/total-seduction-v2-3-mike-velesk.1503/page-4

The problem could be a mod. The mods already come pre–installed. There's (probably) ground for errors, if you have tried installing older versions over the base game. Delete the entire folder and re–download should that be the case.
You could also try and disable some of the mods, if you have any enabled. They work fine for me, but you never know.

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes