Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
tried to finish the quests for the cure... day 40 and the blonde won't let me in the back... she is at max on relationship. second.. it was mentioned the "Sober Mom" quest? What is that?

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
Is there some threesome with school principal? I seduced her 4 levels (where it say we can share punishment in her office, but i don't know how i can share other girls: i asked sister to follow me in the office but i can only do the normal scenes with principal)

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Is there some threesome with school principal? I seduced her 4 levels (where it say we can share punishment in her office, but i don't know how i can share other girls: i asked sister to follow me in the office but i can only do the normal scenes with principal)
I'm pretty sure there's one with the janitor but that's it.

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
I player reach and of the game (quest about magma office) then you can't continue to play?
It's a matter cause you have limited time to do it but if you are able to complete those quests soon, then you miss a lot of scene

olly

Aug 26, 2017
I can't get past Karen at Magna Corp. I have her max admiration and seduction, but I can't get the conversation option to get past her. Any ideas?

D

Deleted member 516216

can't pla the game. Says i need to update my pc or somethin like that, there is also a file named totalseduction.exe.config help me

kaworu83

Jul 14, 2018
This game is really a hidden gem! The only bad thing is that it's made in flash and really looks outdated. If he were to remade it in Unreal Engine 4 it would be amazing!

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Anyone know what game engine this is? The game crashes when I try to do anything after getting out of bed.

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes