Flash Touch the Girl! [v1.08] [Sawatex]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
And here we go again, he will take another year for a feature that should have been there since Kasumi rebirth lololol.

Adding new poses, dildos, and more characters and body types is not on the table.
1703286906911.png
>breast resizing has been in the works for 3 years and the only thing to come out of it is a "temporary small breasts mode"
>it will probably never be finished

Mrole

Nov 19, 2016
I wonder why they don't keep developping similar games like this one, like girl traped in the wall, or the molester in the train by Real or 1st Illusion games and Xstory player .... i don't like that VN and Renpy games where only stories without manipulate by yourself the hands and exploring femal bodies like koikatsu and Honey select

Reactions: HellsBells

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TouchTheGirl-1.07
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Vroxic

Demonshayde

Nov 21, 2021
i'd love it if he actually made breast resizing, but what i'm more interested in is the ability to make the girls orgasm and even squirt simply from playing with them. that can't be too hard to put into the game for a coder, surely.

Dragonclaw

Oct 11, 2018
i'd love it if he actually made breast resizing, but what i'm more interested in is the ability to make the girls orgasm and even squirt simply from playing with them. that can't be too hard to put into the game for a coder, surely.
Making the girl have an orgasm from touching would be cool. Or pissing from tickling. As for dress I would love to see a long skirt but that would be extremely hard to implement since it would have way more problems than the maid dress had.

Reactions: Zwart

denial111

Dec 29, 2023
View attachment 452598

Overview
This is touch simulation game and remake of their previous work "Feel the flash hardcore".​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-22
Release Date: 2023-12-18
Developer: Sawatex -
Censored: No
Version: 1.07
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Others:
Maid Costume

Extras: MANUAL (Hard version)+ADDONS - Uncensored mod -

uyesuyes thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 452618 View attachment 453030 View attachment 453031 View attachment 453032 View attachment 453033 View attachment 453034 View attachment 453035 View attachment 453037 View attachment 452620

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
In FFHC there was the option of "Change type of chain" in the settings menu, where you could change the type of bondage method regardless of the current background.

I'm unable to find this option in TtG: has it been removed? Can't think of a reason why, as just about everything in this game can be set to preference in minute detail and the fact that the previous game had this, rather basic, option.

Dragonclaw

Oct 11, 2018
In FFHC there was the option of "Change type of chain" in the settings menu, where you could change the type of bondage method regardless of the current background.

I'm unable to find this option in TtG: has it been removed? Can't think of a reason why, as just about everything in this game can be set to preference in minute detail and the fact that the previous game had this, rather basic, option.
When you select the backgroud you can click on the little restraints icons on each backgrounds' right side. There you can change the chain type.

Reactions: Zwart

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
When you select the backgroud you can click on the little restraints icons on each backgrounds' right side. There you can change the chain type.
Thanks! :)

Sawatex could have made that option a lot more clear, especially since it isn't described anywhere as far as I'm aware.

Vroxic

Dec 28, 2020
TouchTheGirl-1.07
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
there-goes-my-hero-foo-fighters.gif

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes