PPCStudio

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
I'm a big fan (read as: absolutely require) instant text... any kind of typerwriter stuff drives me nuts... I was willing to forgive it for a couple lines at the start there when it looked like he was dying or something... but while the MC thinks normally then we had the same annoying delayed stuff with every spoken line, I'm a couple mins in and already sick of the game... like for the love of god can devs stop enforcing non-instant text on people, if folks wanted it slow they'd turn the slider down.

I really hope you feel like updating this... as the game is basically unplayable as it is, I guess unless I just wanna hold down ctrl through it, but I'd rather actually read and play.
This problem is present in the first half of the game. All subsequent (and future) events work completely depending on the player’s settings. I think we’ll try to fix it for the first half of the game, but so far because of it the translation suffers and requires rewriting

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The offspring of a Dwarf and an Elf MC ..... do developers realize that most people with cash are not 12?
I get you but if you look around you would see little goblin MCs are really popular for some reason. Maybe it has something to do with japanese vns Idk.
The game is still in the early stages of development so it can be improved a lot in future chapters.

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I was like damn, good quality renders, nice looking female characters and a manly looking MC...how could i not give this one a try? but then i realized the MC is the 14 year looking child. Such a pity some potentially good games gets ruined by weird looking MCs, especially when there are attractive males in the game who's character model could've easily been used for the MC instead. But no I guess unattractive MCs are most Dev's favorite kind of MCs, makes me wonder.

razardkun

Jan 5, 2022
I was like damn, good quality renders, nice looking female characters and a manly looking MC...how could i not give this one a try? but then i realized the MC is the 14 year looking child. Such a pity some potentially good games gets ruined by weird looking MCs, especially when there are attractive males in the game who's character model could've easily been used for the MC instead. But no I guess unattractive MCs are most Dev's favorite kind of MCs, makes me wonder.
The truth is the best games and high quality we have now at moment, with high subs/patreons, are games what have cool, handsome ,manly MCS. for example Being a dik, the trillogy of NLT (Lust epidemic , treasure of nadia and genesis order), where the heart is , fresh women , life in santa country , college kings, Lust theory and so many others, the list is huge.

The devs of this game with MC like this , so trash , they killed the game itself at the beginning at launch. Its a shame but is nothing we can do, just move to next .

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
The truth is the best games and high quality we have now at moment, with high subs/patreons, are games what have cool, handsome ,manly MCS. for example Being a dik, the trillogy of NLT (Lust epidemic , treasure of nadia and genesis order), where the heart is , fresh women , life in santa country , college kings, Lust theory and so many others, the list is huge.

The devs of this game with MC like this , so trash , they killed the game itself at the beginning at launch. Its a shame but is nothing we can do, just move to next .
That's true. And u know sometimes the game might be pretty good but the goblin looking MCs are enough for people to not give it a try (like myself for example) hence why it doesn't get the support games like the one's you mentioned gets.
Tho"where the heart is" is pretty much pov /1st person 98% of the time but when u do get a glimpse of the MC u can tell that he's good looking but even if he wasn't it's okay cause you don't see him at all really.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
This problem is present in the first half of the game. All subsequent (and future) events work completely depending on the player’s settings. I think we’ll try to fix it for the first half of the game, but so far because of it the translation suffers and requires rewriting
It doesn't require a rewrite to fix. It's an incredibly simple fix that literally takes a few seconds.

Extract/decompile rpa/rpyc if necessary. Then...
go to Touchedthesoul-pc\game\tl\english and open the file "script.rpy"...replace the texts {cps=40} and {/cps} with nothing, using ctrl+f and "replace all", and save the file.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
There are really some sequence in the game i just have to skip because its does not make sense in english eg. the sasha cafeteria scene.

But this game is pretty solid. Fix the translations and the game is quite enjoyable. Keep it up.

OhTheLove

Jun 5, 2020
Will keep an eye on this because I love such settings where normal meets the supernatural. I don't mind the MC's design, to me him not looking the part just cements that he was not the one originally chosen for the role whereby good character development should fix that. In my honest opinion Kira should be able to read his mind though.

Nov 17, 2018
Ok, I believe this is my second comment regarding this game. I though it was appropiate giving my new thoughts about the game to whoever wants to read them. Especially since there have been a couple more releases since the first one.

After playing the new releases my final conclusion is that the game is ¿¿good??.
I think it is quite good visually and I found the story kind of interesting. But I feel like the first release was just good and the new releases have been more of the same.

I can't tell the creator what it is, but I feel like this game is missing something. I don't know if I feel like this because there is not too much content yet, or what it is.

I feel like the game has potential but at the same time I feel like it always will stay like that. "A good game which had potential."

The game is missing something (or some things) to be on tier A (not even talking about tier S). I feel like this game will be a tier B+ with potential to be tier A or even tier S till its end which kind of saddens me.

I will wait for more releases and see how the story develops.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
any chance to change mc name or can a modder get on this to make the needed changed please

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes