Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
About name I can help. Download this, open it with notepad, replace NAMEYOUWANT with your name and place it into touchofthesoul/game folder.

It's this tool but it will work with almost any renpy game.
I just downloud the game and the name change file,and when I start the game I get this error.
Screenshot (12).png

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I just downloud the game and the name change file,and when I start the game I get this error.
Check if you did all correctly (that you didn't accidentally erased a comma or quote mark in one of the lines, or missed to rename one of nameyouwants). I just downloaded compressed version to check, and it works fine.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Check if you did all correctly (that you didn't accidentally erased a comma or quote mark in one of the lines, or missed to rename one of nameyouwants). I just downloaded compressed version to check, and it works fine.
This is what I did .Left side is original and Right side is mine.
Screenshot (13).png

Reactions: Prokopije

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
One of the tags says "incest" where the incest?The mc still calls his mom(if that's who she is) Sharon.

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Finally gave this one a play and honestly, it's not half bad,it's good so far. not alot of content to say much but from what I've played it's good. Seems like it'll be story focused (or at least i hope so).The only criticism I can give aside from a few grammatical errors is the fact that the MC looks like a 15 year old girl:sick: dev most likely won't change that so I'll just have to get use to it. Thank God for the name changing mod tho. Imagine being stuck playing as "that" and still be forced to use the name "Amon". nightmares I tell u.

Zharkhella

Sep 23, 2017
Does anyone else have an issue using the Mega Link? I keep getting redirected to a Mega splash page rather than the file.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
promising game but dude I can't get over how the mc looks like he is like 16 with a babyface... I don't expect the mc to look like a greek god but df is that thing.
Why df did the dev model him like that? I would rather be the bestfriend of the mc at this point UGH.
worst model I seen in any recent vnl in a while.

Not a fan of the mc model, Especially trying to be dominant..
It just looks so damn silly to me LMAO.

But aye if this model is here to stay which I hope one day the dev remodel it but probably a 0 chance that is happening..
so gonna just have to deal with it. Like the game has some gorgeous models so wtf happen? Our mc look like we get cucked all the time.

Just don't understand that you have some handsome models in the game *cough the mc bestfriend but decide to make the mc look like this...
idk just weird to me, Dude is skinny asf and FUGULY as hell...
for real i hope the dev change it. I usally don't mind how the mc look all the time but I can't ignore it this time. All I am saying if the mc is here the stay this will also TURN people away.. at this point make it POV so I don't have to see this mouse looking ass mofo...
but it's your game dev you gonna do what you wanna do and that's fine.

Also did not like the un avoidable sex scene with that girl what her name? JULIA. Now it's obvious she is just gonna use us to get close to us for her leader or whatever is annoying as fuck.. yea it's probably just to set the plot more but it's still fucking annoying. If you not trying to turn people away i recommend not having unavoidable sex scenes in the game.. It wills start feeling like kinetic novel at this point... if it is one I recommend putting the tag then. Also the other problem and it has to do with the visions.. as long as we don't see any form of future love interest in them or our family or whatever with any other man or some bs like that we good. God know you gonna have the wrath of fire on your ass if that happens.

Also the mc name.. why df we can't change it? What make VNs so great is being able to have our own name to immerse ourselfs.. why df we gotta stick with a name like AMON? For fuck sake man.

overall the game has promise but not really optimistic about this due to the problems I see.

Yea would rather be the one on the RIGHT!
I will sure choose that handsome devil on the right.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: FideoKojima

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Yeah the whole "English is not my first language" is VERY clear here with phrases like "Tomorrow we will talk about why and WHY"
I get that Russian is clearly the language of choice, but a simple google translate would be mighty helpful with the dialog since the characters are talking like they are in a constant state of inebriation.
SPEAKING of which, HOW many people do you know that get completely SMASHED the day before you start THE college (ANOTHER part that will no doubt be irritating) I can WAIT to hear about THE college, THE classroom, THE business, and of course THE company in the near future.
Post an ad for an editor, and you can work out a deal for a share of the Patreon donations, but seriously the dialog is painful to wander through.

Edit: "either I fucked up my sweatshirt in the bar yesterday or I put it away in my BRIEFCASE"???
"Stories about which he blew my BRAINS out at BOOZE parties"???
"Why do we keep quiet like we have water in our mouths"???
"Damn fool, he thinks he is the smartest but can't even cook his own EGGS"??
"Do you gods have nowhere to put your WINE??

Do YOU even know what the fuck THAT means??

Last edited:

Docc777

May 14, 2018
Yeah the whole "English is not my first language" is VERY clear here with phrases like "Tomorrow we will talk about why and WHY"
I get that Russian is clearly the language of choice, but a simple google translate would be mighty helpful with the dialog since the characters are talking like they are in a constant state of inebriation.
English is also not my primary language. And that makes understanding this even harder. Damn it is so botched up.
If the dev wants to reach an international audience he really should get some help. It is really bad.
For now i will stop playing (after ~5min).

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes