• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Touching a Sleeping Married Woman ~Yayoi~ [v1.2] [HIGHLEG.PEACH]

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I've been stuck in the loading screen for 2 whole minutes. What the hell am I doing wrong?
Game works fine for me. Check your antivirus, it may think the game is suspicious and has blocked a process running. I am quite sure the game is fine, you could try temporarily disabling it and try the game (make sure to re-enable later) if that works then consider adding an exception for the game.

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
it ain't like the usual sleeping games... it had a lot of potential but the gameplay sucks

- whenever you try to fuck her the camera keeps shaking so violently that you get dizzy from watching
- the only thing that works from customizations seems to be her appearence because whenever you bring the MC menu up the dick turns into something that doesn't even look like a dick
- the camera axis moviment button makes your mouse gets stuck and even if you're not clicking it anymore the camera keeps shaking according to were you're pointing
- you'll most likely penetrate her ass more than her pussy because the detection it has is not positioned where the hole is
- a shop system, but how to buy stuff? during my whole gameplay I didn't see a coin popping
- her stats seems to never go up while her awake level keeps going down whenever you click her
- no challenge that makes sleeping games fun, when you unlock the next day you can do whatever you want without worrying about waking her up while during nap time it feels like you should lose all the time
- glitchy hud, sometimes the dick menu is poped but your dick ain't out and vice versa
- pose 3 pose 4 pose 5 pose 6... where's pose 1 and pose 2?

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
This game is depressingly close to being really good, but the execution and polish just isn't there.

Also there's been an update that added armpit and tit fucking.

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
Is this made to be a VR game but just doesn't have that option or something? The kind of wonky camera controls and how you interact with everything kind of feel like they'd be more designed for VR at least.

nerd332reak

Feb 21, 2020
it ain't like the usual sleeping games... it had a lot of potential but the gameplay sucks

- whenever you try to fuck her the camera keeps shaking so violently that you get dizzy from watching
- the only thing that works from customizations seems to be her appearence because whenever you bring the MC menu up the dick turns into something that doesn't even look like a dick
- the camera axis moviment button makes your mouse gets stuck and even if you're not clicking it anymore the camera keeps shaking according to were you're pointing
- you'll most likely penetrate her ass more than her pussy because the detection it has is not positioned where the hole is
- a shop system, but how to buy stuff? during my whole gameplay I didn't see a coin popping
- her stats seems to never go up while her awake level keeps going down whenever you click her
- no challenge that makes sleeping games fun, when you unlock the next day you can do whatever you want without worrying about waking her up while during nap time it feels like you should lose all the time
- glitchy hud, sometimes the dick menu is poped but your dick ain't out and vice versa
- pose 3 pose 4 pose 5 pose 6... where's pose 1 and pose 2?
You can turn off the shaking camera by slide to 0 on x, y, r.
1694964145974.png

Pose 1 and 2 can unlocked after you woke her up and reach max level of horniness.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
There are lots of game that are uncensored with the preview images still being censored. It takes effort to get new preview images why put in all that work
King, screen shots exist.
There is literally a keyboard shortcut to take a screen shot.
Then post those, ffs.

Reactions: Gusion098
2.30 star(s) 7 Votes