Unity Completed Touching a Sleeping Married Woman ~Yayoi~ [v1.2] [HIGHLEG.PEACH]

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes

vt57

May 1, 2017
game keep wipe my progess after im return to main menu and level not incress still 1

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
You can turn off the shaking camera by slide to 0 on x, y, r.
View attachment 2937085

Pose 1 and 2 can unlocked after you woke her up and reach max level of horniness.
I unchecked the no camera shake box (forgot the name) and nothing happened so I thought it was broken
I reached max level on all her stats (shame, sensitivity and the other one I forgot the name) all I got was 3 to 6

LazyPanda

May 9, 2017
This game is overall... good.
Hit boxes are badly placed; sometimes things can get glitched and block your progression, (if it happened, go to the main menu and try again.)
Mouse Wheel is really important hold and drag to move the camera, scroll to zoom in and out. (if the camera got stuck, hold the wheel and do a crazy swipe, it should reset the camera...)
For penetration, put player's Schmitt around the specific part and hold the click until you hear a sound like a USB plugged in (weird choice of sound...)
No Complaints, just controls are a bit wonky, Sound effects can be very stupid at times (wait 'till you hear her squirt) game content justifies the file size. 6/10

(also to answer some questions, yes, she will wake up between act 2 and 3.)

Reactions: Solkapp

Crd09

Jan 23, 2022
This game is depressingly close to being really good, but the execution and polish just isn't there.

Also there's been an update that added armpit and tit fucking.
How did you access to pit and tit fucking, i've tried with all the poses and no luck

elfelganor

Jun 19, 2017
As far as what I could do, when she reaches lvl 5, you are practically done with that session. You can go to the menu and start a new game. The new game with she being awake would lead to pose 1 and 2. But that is at least how I got it.

NotSomeone

Nov 29, 2017
I can't seem to level her up?
Pretty sure that the progress just vanishes once I close the game.
Kinda tired of this bullshit

Masal15

May 17, 2023
I have a serious problem with the game settings: every time I set them, the game continually changes them.
Anyone have the same problem?

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes