Touka's Shirikodama, Dungeon Search For The Inpain Cloisonne RJ416123

Yihowat

Jul 12, 2020
Sorry it took so long to try and fix. I tried to fix the first two errors. As for the chest without knowing the error its kind of hard to fix. Best to avoid that chest. Lmk if theres anymore problems! (My bug fixes are more of untranslating the text making an error. As the games code wants it to be in Japanese.)
This solved those syntax errors. Thank you!

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Hello, if I want to play the game, I should just follow the steps in the beginning, right? What if I want to play on Mobile with JoiPlay? Do I have to extract rgss from PC and then transfer the game to mobile?

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
Does anyone one else have an issue where the controller input is constantly set to up and left? As soon as I start the game my cursor or character is forced to the top left of the screen and I can't do anything else. It doesn't do this on any other games I try.

trollface25

Feb 20, 2021
I also want to ask about the text wrapping. As I feel like I'm missing some info whenever I see text run out of the textbox
Even just hearing a "Can't do it, I tried" would help me just ignore it though.

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
Updated version from 2023 Sep 22 uploaded to .

Can't find an update on their , but states:
Screenshot (597).png
what hapeening error like this?

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
I also want to ask about the text wrapping. As I feel like I'm missing some info whenever I see text run out of the textbox
Even just hearing a "Can't do it, I tried" would help me just ignore it though.
This is the only game I've ever translated so I'm not very good at it. As of right now I do not have a way of fixing that sorry. I wont be able to do any updates or anything until mid February the earliest. Did not mean to disappear on everyone.

Just skimmed through all the posts I missed since I have sometime right now:
From my experience on working on this game the code is really sensitive to what can and cannot be translated. So I have left certain items untranslated to avoid errors. Pretty much anything from chests or items/some effects given to you by another character cannot be translated. Maybe the dev's next game won't have this problem (Most likely it will). If there's an item that is breaking the game still please try to just avoid it for now.

Last edited: