loka224

Oct 10, 2018
I'm confused by the title,is this version 1 (final)? or 001 so early development?

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Art is nice and premise is nice but hard to tell the H quality from those screenshots. Guess that's what the full save is for.

D

Deleted member 22113

so far im liking this one 100x more than forest of sacrifice. Its nice to have more than just tentacles.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Just gonna drop this here for one and all. The untranslated portion of the H-status screen. just replace the files I posted with the ones you have.

A couple of things:

I checked all the variables out and they look alright but if you get an error when opening the H-status screen I might of put an apostrophe where it doesn't belong. It happens when you try to put good grammar in scripts. As a results some of the wording might be a bit rough or seem clunky (like could not instead of can't) I had no choice in alot of those situations as an ' breaks the scripts. This is also a pretty fast translation so it might be a bit rough but for the most part it is functional.

As always any problems with the patch or this game at all let me know and I will take a look :)

Also you SHOULD only need the commonevents.json but I included them all because variables are weird and I have had problems where they don't work unless all the files are replaced. you might not need to do this so. I didn't check wordwrap because this translation looked good. Good job to the translator btw. Nice clean edits you got there :)

EDIT: Found an error with the slime boss. Fixed now. Let me know if there is another one. I double checked but apostrophes suck and they are easy to miss.

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2018
To answer the previous questions. Yes there is corruption. The h scenes are about 50/50 human-monster(not only tentacle). There is alot of rape but also a lot of not rape:sneaky:.And yes the translation is complete. V1.001 I just put in for myself for traceability in case I have to edit something, pay it no mind.

Just gonna drop this here for one and all. The untranslated portion of the H-status screen. just replace the files I posted with the ones you have.

A couple of things:

I checked all the variables out and they look alright but if you get an error when opening the H-status screen I might of put an apostrophe where it doesn't belong. It happens when you try to put good grammar in scripts. As a results some of the wording might be a bit rough or seem clunky (like could not instead of can't) I had no choice in alot of those situations as an ' breaks the scripts. This is also a pretty fast translation so it might be a bit rough but for the most part it is functional.

As always any problems with the patch or this game at all let me know and I will take a look :)

Also you SHOULD only need the commonevents.json but I included them all because variables are weird and I have had problems where they don't work unless all the files are replaced. you might not need to do this so. I didn't check wordwrap because this translation looked good. Good job to the translator btw. Nice clean edits you got there :)
I replaced them but Virginity loss is still in japanese. Or maybe you're referring to something else? I searched for the text in commonevents when translating it
but didn't find it. Are you sure it is there?
Edit: It's working for me now. The old save was stuck with japanese but after starting a new game the text is in english.
Thanks for your help:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyrrical

Zero_G

Jun 14, 2017

A couple of things:

Have you tried replacing all ' with \' , that should not break text between ' '

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes