Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I few untranslated stuff in the shoping menu (I have the UI fix already posted, before I even started the game first time, so certainly a new game). Nothing major, but in case anyone feel like fixing them

View attachment 937386 View attachment 937387
Wasn't looking for that stuff so never grabbed it. I will take a look later on. Do you know if it is all shops or just a specific one?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Wasn't looking for that stuff so never grabbed it. I will take a look later on. Do you know if it is all shops or just a specific one?
Well Only just started so only seen the 2 shop keepers (in the same building) that are in the main town area, but it does happen in both of those at least

Reactions: Silentce

aznbluefire

Aug 17, 2017
Losing to the slime boss on the second level gives this error. I'm using the UI fix patch, if that makes a difference.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Losing to the slime boss on the second level gives this error. I'm using the UI fix patch, if that makes a difference.
Does it happen if you aren't using the UI fix? because that could be related to the UI fix but I don't think so. I will check for a missed apostrophe tomorrow just in case.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Yep found it. easy to fix. here is the updated files. apologies, the stupid little fucking apostrophes are easy to miss.

Reactions: f9account

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
So question: Why does this not have the Completed Tag?! Or in other words, what's missing?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There are only 4 flowers. You'll be done with the flowers once you give those 4 to the sister she gives you a special item.
Okay, just making sure since it did mention each floor has one, but didn't say there was a specific number.

whenever I see a game like this the first question comes to mind is 'Is it possible to do a virgin run?' just for a challenge I guess.
Sluttiness is tied to losing your virginity in this game, but I think it is possible as long as you don't view any scenes before the final battle.

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
I have such mixed feelings about this game... The art is gorgeous, but the game itself is pretty average at best, and a couple decisions from the devs really bother me. For instance, i hate how every monster in a dungeon will chase you, making navigating the maps a real pain. Also, it's a very minor nitpicking, but it bothers me how even when you are naked, your character's portrait on the menu screen stay clothed. Like, they couldn't bother to make one single more image, just for the imersion? I gess not. It's not bad, but it's not also a game i would recomend over just seeing the pretty pictures.

Reactions: Erazangetsu

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
whenever I see a game like this the first question comes to mind is 'Is it possible to do a virgin run?' just for a challenge I guess.
Virgin run is really easy in this game. As long as you avoid the special encounters in each level, and have enough money for the debt collector, you can beat the game within half an hour.

Reactions: thecoryu

xXUwUXx

May 12, 2020
It's a pretty decent game, love the artworks and h scene, the overall quality is decent. but like common, corruption trope for Female MC is getting so old, can't we get more game where the girl is super horny from the start and she goes around collecting harems or whatever and doesn't give a fuck on what she is having sex with? They always do this corruption shit and it's always rape galore, it's getting lamer every time.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
I few untranslated stuff in the shoping menu (I have the UI fix already posted, before I even started the game first time, so certainly a new game). Nothing major, but in case anyone feel like fixing them

View attachment 937386 View attachment 937387
I have translated those plus adding the icons to the skills since they are not showing up to me and also two basic attacks which is appeared untranslated in battle after you got NiArdia sword. Here is the file if anyone wants it.... Just extract and place it in game folder

PS: This patch is already patched with Silentce's UI patch

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes