f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
How would that even work though, I have a very hard time to imagine any justification for such a think to happen
They have to go from being an evil devil type to a pure angel to get into heaven or Valhalla at the end.

Maybe they have to "purify" demons and monsters in battle.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Meilancholiaa said:

Or reverse corruption where the girl starts off super horny then becomes purer as the game goes on.

How would that even work though, I have a very hard time to imagine any justification for such a think to happen
Well that's actually easy, you take the exorcists as a template, as an example, a bitch who is obscured regularly goes to confession to free himself from her sexual publishing, the priest helps her there as much as he can. the sexual activities are narrated in flashbacks starts with small before play goes to wild orgy ends at the end after several sessions the woman begins a new life ...... one way or something similar.

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Hey guys, I wanted to avoid spoilers (I'm really not a fan of knowing the plot before hand ), So I dont know if this problem has already been solved but.
When ever I get a sex event, the sex stats increase like normal EXCEPT the anal creampie level and everything related to her ass, even if there is clearly anal sex in that scene, it still does not increase. Could someone help please (yes i've already applied silentce's patch(y) ).

image_2021-01-09_085245.png

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
Is this not supposed to have been translated or did I miss something like a patch? I just used the Mega link the OP today.

Untitled.png

BlinkXPoke

Jun 28, 2020
How much human gangbang is in this? Someone recommended this to me but it does seem like there's more slime and tentacle scenes which I'm not interested in. However, from the previews, it does seem like there's at least a few really nice looking gangbang scenes. I would need more, though, so how much human interactions do you get from this?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I've been meaning to give this one a try for a while, the art looks very good. I've read through the thread, have seen that there are some quite persistent bugs and whatnot, and started wondering whether it is the TL or the game itself.
My assumption (bear in mind I haven't played it yet, though): probably the game (with the slime boss perhaps being the exception?). The TL was based on the v1.0, and there actually was two bugfix version-ups
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, which probably would solve the problems here, even better, battle ero-recollection was added to the recollection room, and... Since I saw that someone here mentioned that it's weird how battle ero doesn't count toward the "development"... You get that too in 1.2... Hurrah? :ROFLMAO:

At any rate, me being the version whore I am, I'd like to ask if it were possible to update the TL to be v1.2 applicable, or rather upload a v1.2 with the TL? (or maybe even just the difference, so just the updated files, which could upgrade the "v1.001" (based on v1.0 game) TL game to a "v1.002" (or whatever you choose to name it lol; based on the v1.2 of the game) one...
I guess if you have the project still laying around, dear translator, it shouldn't be that hard. I mean -thankfully- very few changes were made to the files bw the versions - apart from CommonEvents.json, obviously.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly, even applying those changes manually to the files in the v1.001 TL would only take a few minutes, if not for... CommonEvents... which is definitely a NOPE. Would take maaany hours. So I'm asking if the translator (DarkCl18) or Silentce might be interested in this (only if they have the drive and the time, of course). Probably would be very easy to do (well, I assume, I guess; hehe) if you have the project still at hand and T++ can probably make the version-up easy, and/or if one is at least somewhat sufficient in coding for the CommonEvents.json not to take hours upon hours of manual copy-pasting to upgrade... xD

Anyhoo, just a thought and my 2cents...
Oh, who am I kidding. IM BEGGIN' HERE!! Muhaha.
The updated game files (i.e. the ones that got changed bw the versions; again only CommonEvents is the problematic, and maybe the one new Map173.json would need a looking at) are attached in the .zip - btw guys, if you happen to have a JP v1.0, copying these into your game's directory and overwriting when asked, will make it "update" to v1.2... (well, 99.99999% sure about this. but do make a backup. just in case...)

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes