Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Does someone know if there is a way to remove the footstep sounds without having to turn off all SE sound ?

I can't find which sound file it is in the SE folder, if I knew I could replace it with a blank file with no sound

( also why devs do something like that ? this sound add nothing to the game and is just annoying, can't enjoy the music and atmosphere when you walk around, and it's a RPG maker game, 99% is walking !
so please stop putting walking sound or text tipping sound in your game it's a BAD idea )

cuoly

Jun 20, 2020
Does someone know if there is a way to remove the footstep sounds without having to turn off all SE sound ?

I can't find which sound file it is in the SE folder, if I knew I could replace it with a blank file with no sound

( also why devs do something like that ? this sound add nothing to the game and is just annoying, can't enjoy the music and atmosphere when you walk around, and it's a RPG maker game, 99% is walking !
so please stop putting walking sound or text tipping sound in your game it's a BAD idea )
open game folder

go to www >> js > pulgin.js

open "plugin.js" with text/notepad++

search "stepsound" change status to true > false

Screenshot_20211218-185318_QuickEdit+.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ammanda and Nayko93

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
open game folder

go to www >> js > pulgin.js

open "plugin.js" with text/notepad++

search "stepsound" change status to true > false

View attachment 1550869
Please send me a picture of you so I can build you a 10 feet tall statue in pure gold !

Not only you told me how to solve my curent problem, but you also taught me how to solve the same kind of problem on any other games ( on MV ) , Thank You :)

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
is it me or do none of the links work for this game?
Pixeldrain and uploadhaven works, so it's just you I guess. Also, it has "finally" (? then again, may have been that since the beginning; don't remember, but) got the Coming Soon status from Kagura, so maaay be worth waiting for that (but again, still can be months, though).

Oct 8, 2019
>Aldia

"Life is brilliant. Beautiful. It enchants us, to the point of obsession. Some are true to their purpose, though they are but shells, flesh and mind. One man lost his own body, but lingered on, as a head. Others chase the charms of love, however elusive. What is it that drives you? Once, the Lord of Light banished Dark, and all that stemmed from humanity. And men assumed a fleeting form. These are the roots of our world. Men are props on the stage of life, and no matter how tender, how exquisite... A lie will remain a lie. Young Hollow, knowing this, do you still desire peace? Vendrick, the near-true monarch, is here, and not far off. But what is a king? You, neither born with greatness, nor granted it by the fates. What is it that you seek? You cannot even say yourself. We shall meet again, young Hollow."

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I have no idea why this game didn't appear in my Search.................. I wrote the name correctly to make sure! Anyhow, yes, Kagura is releasing this!

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Gotta be honest...game kinda sucks lol. The H-Scenes just happen, no build up or anything. Hell, the traps in the first dungeons give u automatic Virginity loss... why? It's okay. I would use corruption loosely since shes gunho as soon as the situation approaches her. (Ex. The brothel even as a virgin she will STILL do it, no 2nd thoughts). But yea it's okay combat sucks or at best mid. Could be better.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes