Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Tower of Ardia [1.02] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1 GB/ 249 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
Does dubious dish do anything?

Edit: After unlocking the fourth floor dungeon, talk to the red haired man in the guild, he invites you to a tavern at night, then go to the inn and walk down the stairs, there's a green haired girl who buys it from you.

Last edited:

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Save has locked content in the recollection room
This save was made with oldest fan-translation and game on v1.00. I don't know what was added later after i finished the game and didn't touch again. Obvious if newer content was added, it would be locked. Or u just didn't copy all the files within the folder. Last time i checked, most if not all was opened even on this Kagura edition.

Reactions: spokkimax

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
This save was made with oldest fan-translation and game on v1.00. I don't know what was added later after i finished the game and didn't touch again. Obvious if newer content was added, it would be locked. Or u just didn't copy all the files within the folder. Last time i checked, most if not all was opened even on this Kagura edition.

Nah its definitely new content, I copied everything. It's probably 95 or 96% save data, needs 100% save though.

Reactions: f9account

trurebel1

May 2, 2020
Sorry if this has been answered before but is there any extras you get for completing the game uncorrupted? Usually my first go is as pure as possible but dont wanna do that if theres nothing to gain from it.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Sorry if this has been answered before but is there any extras you get for completing the game uncorrupted? Usually my first go is as pure as possible but dont wanna do that if theres nothing to gain from it.
I'd like to know too; so far I don't think there's any difference in scenes if she's a virgin or not, but someone else may know more?

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Someone probably already ask but here i go again... is this a "defeat only" kind of game where you need to loose the battles for the scenes, or is more like Tiina and Makina with npcs and slow corruption ?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Someone probably already ask but here i go again... is this a "defeat only" kind of game where you need to loose the battles for the scenes, or is more like Tiina and Makina with npcs and slow corruption ?
Mostly defeat scenes yes, they even give you a skill to quickly lose. :whistle::coffee:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Any dialogue difference between virgin/non-virgin status?
Not one i noticed.
I don't care about virginity so naturally i wouldn't do something like replaying the game just to see whether having V-card affects something or not. However there are scene variations based on your depravity level and whether you're wearing clothes or not. :whistle::coffee:
Virgin playthrough should be possible as well, i noticed that every map has a way around the seemingly-unavoidable trap.

Reactions: f9account
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes