chaosjr7

Mar 22, 2018
Does any one know where Tower Floor 3's Flower is? I can't seem to find it... Scratch that I found it.... What a crazy entrance, to find a flower behind..

Last edited:

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
The game is good, I don't like the end, now it should have more ends. I don't like what I saw. the only thing that I really kick a gap in the game is After completing the 4 tower level there was no visit from Dept Collector

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
This artwork is sooooo good...this definitely would benefit from an decensored patch.

b798

Jun 18, 2019
Talk with this man and go to the bar at inn at night
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What do you mean "under" the inn? Shy man still gives the same answer even though I've met this person.

edit: guy in guild eventually gives a pass for the bar under the inn after a while. At first he would only talk about opening it.

Last edited:

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Ok I wish you all a happy new year and we will see a lot more with the greatest possible update.

kasdiddd

Sep 15, 2018
I have translated those plus adding the icons to the skills since they are not showing up to me and also two basic attacks which is appeared untranslated in battle after you got NiArdia sword. Here is the file if anyone wants it.... Just extract and place it in game folder

PS: This patch is already patched with Silentce's UI patch
Did you use Silentce's second patch from this post (https://f95zone.to/threads/tower-of-aldia-v1-001-oops.68528/post-4714026) or the first one? Thank you

Meilancholiaa

Nov 26, 2020
It's a pretty decent game, love the artworks and h scene, the overall quality is decent. but like common, corruption trope for Female MC is getting so old, can't we get more game where the girl is super horny from the start and she goes around collecting harems or whatever and doesn't give a fuck on what she is having sex with? They always do this corruption shit and it's always rape galore, it's getting lamer every time.
Or reverse corruption where the girl starts off super horny then becomes purer as the game goes on.

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
Or reverse corruption where the girl starts off super horny then becomes purer as the game goes on.
Never thought of that, and while I enjoy some corruption games, that idea sounds... pretty interesting, it would be different I'll give you that much, if there is such a game feel free to post it.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes