RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Foo-fuu

Oct 20, 2019
Did already went down the way where you got the potions?
If no do this and do the Crow lockdowncontent (you need a lot of the best Swann potions to be able to beat her in fight 3 if you do not want Ethan to get broken by her)
If yes do a trial fight, and then get locked down in fight by Swann and loose all the QTE. If you loos this way Ethan will acusse her of being in cahoots with the Crow and she will offer him a second potion.
Drink it and than do all the time fights, you can actually surrender by turn 1 and get the option for this potion and then you will get slowly with it trained to be her servant.
To build the box is actually not important and only serve for best potions and if you want pissing content from her.
Thank you so much for explaining - I didn't do the Crow part so I'm gonna do that next :giggle:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Every single patreon is a stupid person. I myself was a patreon over a year ago. We will never get consistent updates if they don't unsub. The money is the only way to convince them to take the games development seriously. Being scammed isn't a meme or funny. Why does everyone here act like it's a funny thing and make memes out of it. You are just normalizing their irresponsible behavior. And they will keep giving minimum content once every year to keep the idiots on patreon hooked.
I can proudly say that I have never been more proud of NOT supporting a content creator yet despite that I keep hoping Boda would get their act together. Sadly it seems Ethan has a better chance of being the respected lover of one of the tower girls than Boda has of giving us regular releases.

Fire1023

Oct 25, 2019
the swan and crow vs ethan was a thing for part 3 which they have took forever on with the excuse that they needed to learn how to make multi enemy fights. Im pretty sure all the cgs and everything are done for it and it seems like at some point ethan would have been experimented on and forced to drink swans potions/piss. No clue if that was a triggered scene or a bad end but it exists and theres surely other stuff for it too. What a shame.
I got the part where Swan uses the box as a toilet, and even one where she just sits on his face. I'm also at the stage where she has him strip naked and wear her panties on his head while he assists her.

ネイネイ

Mar 13, 2018
Guys i am having problems beating karen, i mean surviving for 10 rounds, how do i survive her ?
Karen is invincible because she cheats with some BS health replenishment spell and cannot be defeated even if you max your ATK out to 99999 with a save editor! :mad:

I haven't fought her in a while, but if I recall correctly it's fairly easy to last those 10 rounds:

If she attacks you with her arms (think of her attempting to grapple you), follow up with your Grab Block technique.
If she attacks with her legs, just use Guard.

However, I remember there being some anomaly attack that was irritating...

Okay I just checked the walkthrough and things are explained far better there than in my attempt above:

Karen Fight Strategy

========

- Karen presents the most complex strategy thus far in the Tower. Her attacks are telegraphed, but it's not
immediately obvious. She cannot be defeated, only survived, and your gear that you slaved and grinded to upgrade
is a bunch of useless junk for this fight.

- You can prepare for this fight by "donating" some MHP to Cobra, which will make healing much easier, but its really
not necessary unless you have an ungodly amount of HP. If you do, just use the save editor you are already
familiar with to change your HP back to more reasonable levels

- She attacks you will a regular, physical attack every odd numbered turn, and follows up with a special attack every
even numbered turn.

- You will always get to go first.

- Watch the type of animation she does for a physical attack, then use the appropriate defensive move immediately
after.

- If you already have the right defense up from a previous turn, use an attack of your own, or drink a potion if your
health is below half.

- Generally, healing takes priority, but don't neglect your own attacks as this forces Karen to lose her attack buff
and rebuild her stack from the beginning.

- The first time she uses her "foot in face" chain starter, you will have a choice to either "plead" or "refuse".
Pleading inflicts a negative status that reduces your MP and TP to Zero every turn, which will eventually be your
downfall. Refusing allows you to continue the fight as normal, though pinned (guard next turn to prevent chain).

- The list of attack animations and their appropriate responses are as follows:

Slap-----------Grab Block

Insulator (if not already active)--guard next turn if she used Sole to Face Pin
/
Kick to head--
\
Guard (If already Insulated)

Punch----------Grab Block

Bladed Knee----Guard

- After a successful defense, use an attack to reset her buff, or drink a potion/heal if HP is low

- Achieving 20+ turns should be a breeze as long as you have the potions to keep up. Try to keep a good stock of
restoratives, and make a safety save before each attempt at saving a monk.

- First monk takes 10 turns survived, next takes 12, then 14, then 16.

- This is all geared toward hostage fights. I don't care about your stupid gold wagering.

who is me

Apr 18, 2019
Karen is invincible because she cheats with some BS health replenishment spell and cannot be defeated even if you max your ATK out to 99999 with a save editor! :mad:

I haven't fought her in a while, but if I recall correctly it's fairly easy to last those 10 rounds:

If she attacks you with her arms (think of her attempting to grapple you), follow up with your Grab Block technique.

Okay I just checked the walkthrough and things are explained far better there than in my attempt above:

Karen Fight Strategy

========

- Karen presents the most complex strategy thus far in the Tower. Her attacks are telegraphed, but it's not
immediately obvious. She cannot be defeated, only survived, and your gear that you slaved and grinded to upgrade

- You can prepare for this fight by "donating" some MHP to Cobra, which will make healing much easier, but its really
not necessary unless you have an ungodly amount of HP. If you do, just use the save editor you are already

- She attacks you will a regular, physical attack every odd numbered turn, and follows up with a special attack every
even numbered turn.

- Watch the type of animation she does for a physical attack, then use the appropriate defensive move immediately
after.

- If you already have the right defense up from a previous turn, use an attack of your own, or drink a potion if your
health is below half.

- Generally, healing takes priority, but don't neglect your own attacks as this forces Karen to lose her attack buff

- The first time she uses her "foot in face" chain starter, you will have a choice to either "plead" or "refuse".
Pleading inflicts a negative status that reduces your MP and TP to Zero every turn, which will eventually be your
downfall. Refusing allows you to continue the fight as normal, though pinned (guard next turn to prevent chain).

/
Kick to head--
\

Bladed Knee----Guard

- After a successful defense, use an attack to reset her buff, or drink a potion/heal if HP is low

- Achieving 20+ turns should be a breeze as long as you have the potions to keep up. Try to keep a good stock of

- This is all geared toward hostage fights. I don't care about your stupid gold wagering.
Karen is Bitch!!! :mad:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I have been replaying the game a bit after i lost my saves, so i am using someone else's but i am struggling to get all scenes, anyone know how to get these scenes?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What do you have to do exactly? Are they even in the game? It's been like a year or more since i replayed this game...

Reactions: Bonger12345

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
I have been replaying the game a bit after i lost my saves, so i am using someone else's but i am struggling to get all scenes, anyone know how to get these scenes?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What do you have to do exactly? Are they even in the game? It's been like a year or more since i replayed this game...
nope those were supposed to be part of the cobra expansion that never came which used to be part of the spring cleaning update that never came pretty sure?

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
We didnt get a single update or any release of the 100 side games bo is supposedly making since the 2nd christmas one right? This is just pathetic.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018

Karen Fight Strategy

========

even numbered turn.

after.

health is below half.

/
Kick to head--
\

Bladed Knee----Guard

Damn that is a well written and organized strategy! Some sort of handsome geniuses must have created that walkthrough!

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
Koda could also be jerking off to the verbal abuse in here, so maybe it's you.
Koda-
You fool, you ABSOLUTE BUFFOON, I'VE BEEN GETTING OFF TO YOUR INSULTS THE WHOLE TIME!! THE JOKE'S ON YOU ALL GUYS, WHO FED MY MOST DESIRED WISH, WHILE I CREATED AN ENTIRE GAME (and multiple side projects) JUST TO DRIVE YOU INTO INSULTING ME!
You fell into my trap, AND I RISE UP AS THE WINNER!!

Motorata

May 8, 2020
Hey I been trying to finish the Dr Swan storyline and i am stuck
I defeated the Crow withouth losing and i want to finish submitting to Dr Swan, i keep fighting, losing and helping to the research, i surredered a bunch of times and kept drinking the potion every day.
I simply don´t know what else i must do.
Anyone knows how to continue?

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
I defeated the Crow withouth losing and i want to finish submitting to Dr Swan, i keep fighting, losing and helping to the research, i surredered a bunch of times and kept drinking the potion every day.
Thats it for now. Part 3 might come out this year but I wouldnt hold my breath

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
If you got to the point where see a CG while doing it under her chair, than you are done for now and need to wait

for Part 3.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes