RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Oct 30, 2017
I'm able to do QTE level 5 (but not 100% of the time) but 3 times in a row is pretty impressive. Did you practice it or could you do it from the get go?

Pretty sure I can do it from the get go, casually. The one I'm sure I can't just casually do without focusing and getting lucky rolls is Lv 6 QTE. This one borders on mutant-level execution and reflexes to nail.
14 fucking inputs, IIRC: the day I nail three of them in a row is the day Pepsi cans start raining.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
New to this thread, can see it's popular! It's getting frequent updates or what?
According to their Patreon, Tower of Trample gets updated with a new floor every month.

This game (and looking for some extracting tools) is practically how I discovered this awesome site. Checked the thread a bit and sad to see the current state of the game and the unreliable devs. Still, I found the site and made an account so it's a win for me :D
Welcome to the community newcomer!

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Narak8813 please, do you have any type of news
Sorry if I haven't been active in this last period, but as you can imagine there is no real "news" about the important thing:Release
There is no ETA yet for both Lv0 and Heelfall.
Bo is still streaming Heelfall he's still doing CG, adding dialogue, balancing etc.
There is already a version without scripts/lewed only with combat(i've seen someone talking about that on discord)
And that's all about Heelfall.

Koda said today that there will be previews for both as you can see from these screen:
1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG

Because even on discord
many people don't know anything about HeelFall.(and this makes you understand the degree of communication,not to mention patreon which is practically left to itself)

And that is pretty much what we know.

dawdqD

Jul 13, 2020
Hey, can someone tell me how to do put out the second fireplace for claus? Whenever I try to put it out, it just says "Despite your efforts, the flame burns bright. Its resilience gives you hope!".
I've done the first maze, and the shoe one, but I can't really get any further than unlocking the shoes
I also can't make sense of the constellation/stars image at all??
I've attached an image of the room which is as far as I can get to make it as clear as possible, but I'd really appreciate some help with this, I literally cannot figure out where to go from here.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Sorry if I haven't been active in this last period, but as you can imagine there is no real "news" about the important thing:Release
There is no ETA yet for both Lv0 and Heelfall.
Bo is still streaming Heelfall he's still doing CG, adding dialogue, balancing etc.
There is already a version without scripts/lewed only with combat(i've seen someone talking about that on discord)
And that's all about Heelfall.

Koda said today that there will be previews for both as you can see from these screen:
View attachment 1043485
View attachment 1043487
View attachment 1043488

Because even on discord
many people don't know anything about HeelFall.(and this makes you understand the degree of communication,not to mention patreon which is practically left to itself)

And that is pretty much what we know.
As much as I would LOVE to see a Bo Wei game about coed boxing, Boda really needs to put ToT FIRST.

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
As much as I would LOVE to see a Bo Wei game about coed boxing, Boda really needs to put ToT FIRST.
Coed boxing? What? Are you referring to that picture that was posted here a few months back because I’m almost positive that’s just an old random picture and has nothing to do with their next game.

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
I just started this game. I installed it and it says: RPGVXAce RTP is required for this game? Can somebody help me please? Thank you!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Coed boxing? What? Are you referring to that picture that was posted here a few months back because I’m almost positive that’s just an old random picture and has nothing to do with their next game.
Yes. Isn't Heelfall the game with the boxing girl in the sweaty outfit?

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Hey there.

It's been a while since i opened the ToT.exe.

Now i would want to do the Swan content, which i ditched in the past.

So i wanted to ask :

- Is it worth it ? I mean do we really feel we become enslaved by Swan or the route still feel unfinished ?

- Is it hard to trigger ? Do i need some advice or i'll be able to trigger all the scenes on my own ?

Thanks for reading my bois.

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Hey there.

It's been a while since i opened the ToT.exe.

Now i would want to do the Swan content, which i ditched in the past.

So i wanted to ask :

- Is it worth it ? I mean do we really feel we become enslaved by Swan or the route still feel unfinished ?

- Is it hard to trigger ? Do i need some advice or i'll be able to trigger all the scenes on my own ?

Thanks for reading my bois.
You dont totally get enslaved by swan yet, feels unfinished to me as Swan route is still rather short. Not that worth to me if you only wanna play swan story for now.

Reactions: CNR25
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes