RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Kareshy

Sep 9, 2018
I don't even think Koda can be surprised that someone snapped when it's reached the point that there are so many projects that are limbo and so many things supposedly in the works that people don't even fucking know what thing got delayed again and what they're actually waiting for at this point.

Whatever work has been done on the projects means nothing to the consumer when none of them actually reach the stage of consumption. If you make 85% of the best update ever and then never release it because you swapped to a new project that will also never be released because you swapped to a new project, then all your supposed work never materialized. You might honestly be able to say you worked hard, but that doesn't put something on people's drives for them to actually fucking play.

This bouncing between things because you get a nice idea about what Bo made needs to stop.

casey123

Jun 24, 2018
HEAR-YE!!! HEAR-YE!!! I ONCE AGAIN BRING NEWS... and this time it's good! Buckle up fellas, this is going to be a long one!

Our story starts on a sour note, yesterday night, with this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We were speechless. Koda was trying to make himself look good as usual, nothing new, but what really rubbed us the wrong way was Impo. How in the fuck, after you're being told that a project with a 2 week eta 3/4 months ago has no ending in sight, you tell Koda that there is "no point is rushing"?! Are you for real?!

I went to bed disappointed, as usual when the last thing I check before closing my eyes is the ToT chat... but then, when I woke up, something magical was happening. The chat was going positively haywire! What happened?!

This magnificent bastard. This F95 brother from another mother. This light in the dark. Someone finally had spoken some sense in the absolute nonsense that is Discord, even calling out on Koda always trying to make himself look good. The chat was already screaming saint! But did it end there? Not. Even. Close.

And this is where I press pause, because this is the moment when our villain finally decides to get his hands dirty: at this point Koda put the chat on slow mode. But let's examine what we have so far: a couple of the more shy members finally speak out following bigboi's example, but more importantly Koda is full-on damage control.

He knows that if Bo starts releasing on his own work, people will understand how little he really provides to these projects, especially compared to the amount of time he takes, and he'd be shoved more and more to the side... so "let's talk privately", because of course, he knows how to work Bo just the way he likes it.

But let's continue. Remember: the chat is in slow mode now, so Bo and Koda will take center stage.

Isn't it beautiful? "We can discuss it privately". "No". Is Bo finally growing that backbone I mentioned?!

But wait, it gets better, way better. Because we already know that Koda doesn't respect Bo in the least, so he completely ignores him and sets the chat on private. Admins only. Why is it a good thing? ... Because Bo was streaming. Yeah, I'm not making this up. It's that good.

I don't know all the exact words, but at this point Bo is now telling our now two-dimensional villain that he can't stop people from talking like that, and that they have, and I quote, "the right to partecipate".

The chat was then reopened, still in slow mode, but not much has happened on it so far. In the public chat however I took the chance to join in and strike the iron while it was hot:

A bit childish with Koda I'll admit, but damn if it wasn't a long time coming.

I'll let you guys draw your own conclusions from this, as I believe a lot can be understood by what happened this morning, especially with Koda's reaction to it all. Clearly the guy had something to hide. Now will Bo Wei learn from this and actually release his own work? Honestly given their past I doubt it, but I think some good was done today regardless. Baby steps.

Bigboi, if you reading this, you've brought some joy in a usually joyless work of espionage. Godspeed.
Is it f**ked up that I found that more enjoyable than lots of their game updates/releases?

who is me

Apr 18, 2019
HEAR-YE!!! HEAR-YE!!! I ONCE AGAIN BRING NEWS... and this time it's good! Buckle up fellas, this is going to be a long one!

We were speechless. Koda was trying to make himself look good as usual, nothing new, but what really rubbed us the wrong way was Impo. How in the fuck, after you're being told that a project with a 2 week eta 3/4 months ago has no ending in sight, you tell Koda that there is "no point is rushing"?! Are you for real?!

I went to bed disappointed, as usual when the last thing I check before closing my eyes is the ToT chat... but then, when I woke up, something magical was happening. The chat was going positively haywire! What happened?!

This magnificent bastard. This F95 brother from another mother. This light in the dark. Someone finally had spoken some sense in the absolute nonsense that is Discord, even calling out on Koda always trying to make himself look good. The chat was already screaming saint! But did it end there? Not. Even. Close.

And this is where I press pause, because this is the moment when our villain finally decides to get his hands dirty: at this point Koda put the chat on slow mode. But let's examine what we have so far: a couple of the more shy members finally speak out following bigboi's example, but more importantly Koda is full-on damage control.

He knows that if Bo starts releasing on his own work, people will understand how little he really provides to these projects, especially compared to the amount of time he takes, and he'd be shoved more and more to the side... so "let's talk privately", because of course, he knows how to work Bo just the way he likes it.

But let's continue. Remember: the chat is in slow mode now, so Bo and Koda will take center stage.

Isn't it beautiful? "We can discuss it privately". "No". Is Bo finally growing that backbone I mentioned?!

But wait, it gets better, way better. Because we already know that Koda doesn't respect Bo in the least, so he completely ignores him and sets the chat on private. Admins only. Why is it a good thing? ... Because Bo was streaming. Yeah, I'm not making this up. It's that good.

I don't know all the exact words, but at this point Bo is now telling our now two-dimensional villain that he can't stop people from talking like that, and that they have, and I quote, "the right to partecipate".

The chat was then reopened, still in slow mode, but not much has happened on it so far. In the public chat however I took the chance to join in and strike the iron while it was hot:

I'll let you guys draw your own conclusions from this, as I believe a lot can be understood by what happened this morning, especially with Koda's reaction to it all. Clearly the guy had something to hide. Now will Bo Wei learn from this and actually release his own work? Honestly given their past I doubt it, but I think some good was done today regardless. Baby steps.

Bigboi, if you reading this, you've brought some joy in a usually joyless work of espionage. Godspeed.
I hope that Dekarous will help to Bo. he is faster than Koda.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
This may be a stretch, but I'm positive that Koda has convinced Bo that his writing is worse than it is. I'm saying this because you often see him badmouth Bo's "engrish", making it sound like he's God's work in "fixing it".

I know I'm really painting Koda as a two-dimensional villain, but damn if he didn't work hard to make me believe him one.

Anyway as far as writing goes, Bo's not great, but more than good enough. Besides, while I'm a huge fan of some of Koda's work, I don't think anything he has done post Crow has been good at all. Not that there's much of it.

Slow down mate, it's way too early to call this a victory. I don't think that's enough for Bo to do anything drastic, but it was a good eye opener nevertheless. One step at the time!
Awesome sig btw :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Z - Reborn

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
btw wheres the preview koda wanted to release ? LOLLL!!!!! someone gotta let Bowei know that his engrish is actually pretty good, I mean.. look at the way he is communicating with everyone, seems okay to me man...

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
It's about time they got some flak for their bullshit on Discord. Koda we all know is a lazy bastard, but Bo Wei having his head buried in the sand about Koda's bullshit was a bit alarming. And of course typical Koda trying to silence the critics before they can speak their mind. What a sham, Koda needs to go. Bo Wei's writing is just fine without him. I'll gladly volunteer to translate his writing for him into more fluent English if that is what Bo Wei is worried about, and I'll do it for free. Thanks for that awesome read Z - Reborn!

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017

Wow, man.
Big Kudos to bigboi224.

Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight..jpg

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
MLM Stands for Multi Level Marketing. It is basically another term for pyramid scheme.

I hope that Dekarous will help to Bo. he is faster than Koda.
Oh please yes! This would be a marriage of two of the best eroge games out there. Tower of (Soon to be fewer delays) and Domina. If that happened maybe we could even get some cameo crossovers in both games. Maybe best girl could take pity on Ethan and the 4th Domina could borrow Karen to teach Edgar Allen Poe a lesson in obedience.

It's about time they got some flak for their bullshit on Discord. Koda we all know is a lazy bastard, but Bo Wei having his head buried in the sand about Koda's bullshit was a bit alarming. And of course typical Koda trying to silence the critics before they can speak their mind. What a sham, Koda needs to go. Bo Wei's writing is just fine without him. I'll gladly volunteer to translate his writing for him into more fluent English if that is what Bo Wei is worried about, and I'll do it for free. Thanks for that awesome read Z - Reborn!
Yes, just simply yes!

Akroman

Jan 29, 2019
He privated it?! Ahahaha yeah. Yeah, I guess it is!
He honestly really pissed me of on this one. He knew that after people from here would see what's going on there they would join in, so he just straight up shut us off. He's starting to seem to me almost like some sort of dictator, with all the censorship he's been trying to pull of (slow mode when people started to speak up, trying to discuss it with Bo privately and putting the only public room to private again). What's going to be next, is he gonna ban everyone who dares to speak up about his inability to give consistent updates and delaying everything till the end of time?

Btw I checked the Discord rules to see if he could actually legitimately ban someone just from insulting him and look what I found:

Výstřižek.PNG
This guy should have been fucking banned so many times that it would exceed the number of side projects we get before F7 :KEK:

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
What's going to be next, is he gonna ban everyone who dares to speak up about his inability to give consistent updates and delaying everything till the end of time?
In the past he got his "team" to gang up on anyone that dared speak up against him. Not directly of course, but instead of stopping them (or punishing, as per his own rules), he praised them, eventually rewarding them with a tester role.

He managed to kill that side of community too though, so that's off the table now, and I guess he needs to get creative. Bans would hardly surprise me.

As far as censorship goes I assure you, this is hardly new for him. What is getting posted here is like a tenth of what he does.

I don't call him a two-dimensional villain lightly.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
In the past he got his "team" to gang up on anyone that dared speak up against him. Not directly of course, but instead of stopping them (or punishing, as per his own rules), he praised them, eventually rewarding them with a tester role.

He managed to kill that side of community too though, so that's off the table now, and I guess he needs to get creative. Bans would hardly surprise me.

As far as censorship goes I assure you, this is hardly new for him. What is getting posted here is like a tenth of what he does.

If he ever gets replaced there should be a really douchy character called Kota who gets humiliated and dominated by one of the villainesses... but maybe not make it look like he is enjoying it.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Wow, that is not how to run a Discord at all... If only he put as much effort into developing F7 as he put into playing dictator to his supporters.

you can slap nuts must make it into ToT somehow
Given the theme of TOT, that would be very easy to implement. Perhaps that line could come before a move that Ethan can easily shrug off or even counter attack.

If he ever gets replaced there should be a really douchy character called Kota who gets humiliated and dominated by one of the villainesses... but maybe not make it look like he is enjoying it.
That would be halarious. Perhaps Kota could be a dishonored outcast from the Rainstorm Dojo. They are thieves who raid communities of their hard earned gold afterall. He also needs to be punished by Lady Cobra (As a stand in for the Patreons) and Lily (For the fans in general).

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
If I was Bo, I would end the relationship with Koda long time ago. Koda might be good at what he is doing, but what good does that do to anyone if he's barely doing anything at all.

Remember guys, 99% done - Koda, 2 years ago.
I really applaud this man and community. Community for having such patience and Koda for being able to abuse the same community for such a long time.

Reactions: Test202
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes