RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Sorry if I haven't been active in this last period, but as you can imagine there is no real "news" about the important thing:Release
There is no ETA yet for both Lv0 and Heelfall.
Bo is still streaming Heelfall he's still doing CG, adding dialogue, balancing etc.
There is already a version without scripts/lewed only with combat(i've seen someone talking about that on discord)
And that's all about Heelfall.

Koda said today that there will be previews for both as you can see from these screen:
View attachment 1043485
View attachment 1043487
View attachment 1043488

Because even on discord
many people don't know anything about HeelFall.(and this makes you understand the degree of communication,not to mention patreon which is practically left to itself)

And that is pretty much what we know.
Gonna delay the preview for sure !

Reactions: Konstantinus

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Sorry if I haven't been active in this last period, but as you can imagine there is no real "news" about the important thing:Release
Bo is still streaming Heelfall he's still doing CG, adding dialogue, balancing etc.
There is already a version without scripts/lewed only with combat(i've seen someone talking about that on discord)

Koda said today that there will be previews for both as you can see from these screen:
View attachment 1043485
View attachment 1043487
View attachment 1043488

Because even on discord
many people don't know anything about HeelFall.(and this makes you understand the degree of communication,not to mention patreon which is practically left to itself)

Stop asking what the SRPG is

Even asking questions isn't allowed anymore hahaha the guy is becoming Stalin :D

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Hey, can someone tell me how to do put out the second fireplace for claus? Whenever I try to put it out, it just says "Despite your efforts, the flame burns bright. Its resilience gives you hope!".
I've done the first maze, and the shoe one, but I can't really get any further than unlocking the shoes
I also can't make sense of the constellation/stars image at all??
I've attached an image of the room which is as far as I can get to make it as clear as possible, but I'd really appreciate some help with this, I literally cannot figure out where to go from here.
The fireplace you can extinguish is in the next room, to your right.

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019

View attachment 1043485
View attachment 1043487
View attachment 1043488

Because even on discord

Oh, thank you Master Koda for blessing us with a preview for a game that was supposed to come out 5 months ago! I'm excited to play a fuck ton of story branches each one having 5 lines of dialogue and 1 reused CG for useless characters! Man these guys are spoiling us!

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020

View attachment 1043485
View attachment 1043487
View attachment 1043488

Because even on discord

So Floor 7 is not even a subject of talking anymore, gosh, rip...

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
HEAR-YE!!! HEAR-YE!!! I ONCE AGAIN BRING NEWS... and this time it's good! Buckle up fellas, this is going to be a long one!

Our story starts on a sour note, yesterday night, with this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We were speechless. Koda was trying to make himself look good as usual, nothing new, but what really rubbed us the wrong way was Impo. How in the fuck, after you're being told that a project with a 2 week eta 3/4 months ago has no ending in sight, you tell Koda that there is "no point is rushing"?! Are you for real?!

I went to bed disappointed, as usual when the last thing I check before closing my eyes is the ToT chat... but then, when I woke up, something magical was happening. The chat was going positively haywire! What happened?!

This magnificent bastard. This F95 brother from another mother. This light in the dark. Someone finally had spoken some sense in the absolute nonsense that is Discord, even calling out on Koda always trying to make himself look good. The chat was already screaming saint! But did it end there? Not. Even. Close.

And this is where I press pause, because this is the moment when our villain finally decides to get his hands dirty: at this point Koda put the chat on slow mode. But let's examine what we have so far: a couple of the more shy members finally speak out following bigboi's example, but more importantly Koda is full-on damage control.

He knows that if Bo starts releasing on his own work, people will understand how little he really provides to these projects, especially compared to the amount of time he takes, and he'd be shoved more and more to the side... so "let's talk privately", because of course, he knows how to work Bo just the way he likes it.

But let's continue. Remember: the chat is in slow mode now, so Bo and Koda will take center stage.

Isn't it beautiful? "We can discuss it privately". "No". Is Bo finally growing that backbone I mentioned?!

But wait, it gets better, way better. Because we already know that Koda doesn't respect Bo in the least, so he completely ignores him and sets the chat on private. Admins only. Why is it a good thing? ... Because Bo was streaming. Yeah, I'm not making this up. It's that good.

I don't know all the exact words, but at this point Bo is now telling our now two-dimensional villain that he can't stop people from talking like that, and that they have, and I quote, "the right to partecipate".

The chat was then reopened, still in slow mode, but not much has happened on it so far. In the public chat however I took the chance to join in and strike the iron while it was hot:

A bit childish with Koda I'll admit, but damn if it wasn't a long time coming.

I'll let you guys draw your own conclusions from this, as I believe a lot can be understood by what happened this morning, especially with Koda's reaction to it all. Clearly the guy had something to hide. Now will Bo Wei learn from this and actually release his own work? Honestly given their past I doubt it, but I think some good was done today regardless. Baby steps.

Bigboi, if you reading this, you've brought some joy in a usually joyless work of espionage. Godspeed.

Last edited:

Akroman

Jan 29, 2019
Oh man how I would love to join in on that discussion to rant on Koda. But sadly that's against my disgust of supporting them until they actually get on some releasing schedule or something. Also I'm poor as fuck.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
HEAR-YE!!! HEAR-YE!!! I ONCE AGAIN BRING NEWS... and this time it's good! Buckle up fellas, this is going to be a long one!

We were speechless. Koda was trying to make himself look good as usual, nothing new, but what really rubbed us the wrong way was Impo. How in the fuck, after you're being told that a project with a 2 week eta 3/4 months ago has no ending in sight, you tell Koda that there is "no point is rushing"?! Are you for real?!

I went to bed disappointed, as usual when the last thing I check before closing my eyes is the ToT chat... but then, when I woke up, something magical was happening. The chat was going positively haywire! What happened?!

This magnificent bastard. This F95 brother from another mother. This light in the dark. Someone finally had spoken some sense in the absolute nonsense that is Discord, even calling out on Koda always trying to make himself look good. The chat was already screaming saint! But did it end there? Not. Even. Close.

And this is where I press pause, because this is the moment when our villain finally decides to get his hands dirty: at this point Koda put the chat on slow mode. But let's examine what we have so far: a couple of the more shy members finally speak out following bigboi's example, but more importantly Koda is full-on damage control.

He knows that if Bo starts releasing on his own work, people will understand how little he really provides to these projects, especially compared to the amount of time he takes, and he'd be shoved more and more to the side... so "let's talk privately", because of course, he knows how to work Bo just the way he likes it.

But let's continue. Remember: the chat is in slow mode now, so Bo and Koda will take center stage.

Isn't it beautiful? "We can discuss it privately". "No". Is Bo finally growing that backbone I mentioned?!

But wait, it gets better, way better. Because we already know that Koda doesn't respect Bo in the least, so he completely ignores him and sets the chat on private. Admins only. Why is it a good thing? ... Because Bo was streaming. Yeah, I'm not making this up. It's that good.

I don't know all the exact words, but at this point Bo is now telling our now two-dimensional villain that he can't stop people from talking like that, and that they have, and I quote, "the right to partecipate".

The chat was then reopened, still in slow mode, but not much has happened on it so far. In the public chat however I took the chance to join in and strike the iron while it was hot:

I'll let you guys draw your own conclusions from this, as I believe a lot can be understood by what happened this morning, especially with Koda's reaction to it all. Clearly the guy had something to hide. Now will Bo Wei learn from this and actually release his own work? Honestly given their past I doubt it, but I think some good was done today regardless. Baby steps.

Bigboi, if you reading this, you've brought some joy in a usually joyless work of espionage. Godspeed.
FUCKING FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bless you Not Zazzaro for adding our voices in the mix as well and bless Bigboi for jumping in first :D I just hope you guys don't stop voicing your opinion, Bo is obviously torn but I honestly think this is like when you break up with a toxic partner. You feel like crap for a month... and then notice that you feel better without them.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Isn't that ironic. Bo want to showcase his great art and at the same time doesn't want to give out his allegedly (I mean I've heard tales of it, but still never seen it myself so I can not judge) bad writing, so he employs Koda who doesn't contribute to the art, but is allegedly (I mean really, while ToT is fun, the writing is nowhere near great atm) great at writing, to do it for him. The general idea is great, Bo art plus Koda writing should complement each other, resulting in a quality game. But because of Koda procastination and total lack of project management skills, the great art, which one can assume is way ahead is waiting for the "great" writing, which is coming never, as we can see. So patreons get to enjoy no art and no writing.
This may be a stretch, but I'm positive that Koda has convinced Bo that his writing is worse than it is. I'm saying this because you often see him badmouth Bo's "engrish", making it sound like he's God's work in "fixing it".

I know I'm really painting Koda as a two-dimensional villain, but damn if he didn't work hard to make me believe him one.

Anyway as far as writing goes, Bo's not great, but more than good enough. Besides, while I'm a huge fan of some of Koda's work, I don't think anything he has done post Crow hasn't been good at all. Not that there's much of it.

FUCKING FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bless you Not Zazzaro for adding our voices in the mix as well and bless Bigboi for jumping in first :D I just hope you guys don't stop voicing your opinion, Bo is obviously torn but I honestly think this is like when you break up with a toxic partner. You feel like crap for a month... and then notice that you feel better without them.
Slow down mate, it's way too early to call this a victory. I don't think that's enough for Bo to do anything drastic, but it was a good eye opener nevertheless. One step at the time!

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2019

Reactions: Konstantinus
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes