RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
If the game defends him like it did last time, then that's not much.

The fact that patrons are okay with no updates has always been weird to me. Them investing money into this project they deserve at least a bi-weekly progress report. Or even something like a monthly itinerary that tells people what they're woking on that month/week etcetera. An itinerary might even help them with the procrastination issues we believe they've been having. Idk
That's because the people that got tired of these delays stopped investing a long time ago.

Don't let the tribesmen who think it's "us vs discordfags" fool you. It's a mixed bag on there and people do seem to speak their minds, but the atmosphere is a lot more relaxed, which is nice.

Though you're guaranteed to get some reactions under any delay post :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 333098
There are some people there that dislike delays, but everytime someone speaks up the group of those more active usually shuts them down. I know first hand, and that's why I belive they are part of the problem.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Don't let the tribesmen who think it's "us vs discordfags" fool you. It's a mixed bag on there and people do seem to speak their minds, but the atmosphere is a lot more relaxed, which is nice.

Though you're guaranteed to get some reactions under any delay post :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 333098
Yeah I don't know about now, but back in the beginning if you mentioned something negative on the discord, you were gang tackled by a legion of dev protectors. It harms discussion, and is not conducive to even polite criticism.

Now, there is a certain toxicity in the atmosphere here at times, but I would also argue that it was not always this way. The irritation is a direct result of the devs and their inability to 1. communicate regularly to their Patreons and 2. hold to even a basic, conservative schedule.

kernane

Jun 26, 2018
that's true, we've been "toxic" only with this summer clean and all theses delays, but before this channel was worse than Discord one, only koda and bo cock sucker

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Chances that Koda declares a release of a demo of the side project so that thirsty people have something to fap to a couple dozen times while he works on the side project in peace?

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
"I feel like you have to be really... special to be banned on f95"
LMAO I love how the think zazz is some evil mastermind, he's the "he who must not be named" of ToT's discord :ROFLMAO: He just got banned for posting memes, guys. Geez.
Now I'm just super curious what you told them before leaving, CAPTCHAsolver You have to come clean.
Besides drama is the only thing we can talk about anymore with the complete absence of news/updates.

Discord if you're reading this, know that someone who actually wanted to harm your devs wouldn't just be creating some dumb drama and criticizing them. If anyone here actually wanted to fuck the devs over they'd be finding every instance of Bo's plagiarism (because there's no way it was a one-time thing), then they'd try to get in touch with the people whose art was traced and notify them, chances are at least one cares enough about protecting their artistic property to do something about it.
But no one's making a fuss about it because despite how much we may complain, we still want to see the game being finished. You're welcome ;)

Last edited:

Suiginto221

May 13, 2018
Ka boom. That's worked wrong and hurt somebody tender feelings. So sad (not rly)

This is what about i talked. You can't take any sort of criticism, humor or dank trolling. This was a trashy pic, you could just laugh at it (thx Revoni, lol) /skip it, report,etc. But u took this personally. Like a little child and think about "war" (wow, holy war in 2019, so interesting). C'mon, guys, you can be better!

I'm calling a delay on the 22nd
>Release during summer
Summer 2020

Last edited:

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Their sense of ego is amazing really. We are driven by boredom and entitlement craving for war and drama, while they are so amazing that the only reason that somebody would speak ill of them would be because they were brainwashed.

As with everything there are always exceptions, but the vast majority of the people here don't crave the drama. They crave some good femdom content they can fap to and settle for drama because they can't get it.

comoo

Sep 6, 2018
The thing they dont understand this thread wasn't always like this but after 7 months of delays , lies and lack of communication resulted like this.the ones who defended devs couldnt find anything to say and did the opposite, also about that toxicity in this forum no one did say game is bad but we cant pretend like nothing happened

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
7F should've been completed way before summer began but I guess just shit devs HAHA LUL :) Used to be one of the best and most popular games with good updates but today it's just a cash grab and lazy devs

Reactions: BadMrFrostyy

Arctif

May 5, 2018
Yeah I don't know about now, but back in the beginning if you mentioned something negative on the discord, you were gang tackled by a legion of dev protectors. It harms discussion, and is not conducive to even polite criticism.

Now, there is a certain toxicity in the atmosphere here at times, but I would also argue that it was not always this way. The irritation is a direct result of the devs and their inability to 1. communicate regularly to their Patreons and 2. hold to even a basic, conservative schedule.
It seems those who attempt to be positive here have a tendency to be gang-tackled. It's just people polarising themselves, to my mind. Two main "places" connected to the game with two opposite subcultures, each thinks the other is the problem.

I haven't been in the Discord long, but I don't doubt any bad experiences people here have had. It's just that I'd venture that either side is as bad as the other.

Difference to me is that the Discord is mostly chill & chat, with Bo/Koda dropping in now and then. This thread just feels like big baby circular discussion. Oh, we'll back it up with "we only complain because we love the game and want it to succeed" but at the end of the day screaming into the void here and repeating all the same points ad nauseam doesn't change anything; neither Bo nor Koda seem to bother with the place anymore.

We got a few decent pages of posts when you (kindly) translated Succubus Dreamer (thank you!) but it's floating back into standard procedure again now.

There are some people there that dislike delays, but everytime someone speaks up the group of those more active usually shuts them down. I know first hand, and that's why I belive they are part of the problem.
There has been a discussion today including people who are disappointed with the delays (specifically the missed Thurs deadline). You can believe that if you want, but imo you're just keeping part of the "Discord bad, F95 good" mindset rolling.

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
People who don't criticize people who deal in bullshit are the reason the gaming industry is so fucked right now. It's like saying the delays are not bad because they are "surprise mechanics."

Delays are fine, expected even, but this is no longer a delay and just a cash grab to get as much money as possible for as little content as possible. Koda's attitude confirms it. He is not guilty, ashamed or even apologetic about the delays because he does not care. He already got his money so hes not going to give two shits and do as lazy a job as possible and then walk away with another 12k by the next update. It's sad really.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes