RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

kernane

Jun 26, 2018
Discord dude are seriously not going to ask him out ? i mean they're the front lane for the update, i think they will start to become upset and the chat on discord will elvove like F95

Reactions: LeonOne994

John Mirror

Dec 10, 2018
Discord dude are seriously not going to ask him out ? i mean they're the front lane for the update, i think they will start to become upset and the chat on discord will elvove like F95
People from discord hate us and they fear if Koda or Bo get upset with mean coments or critics, they will leave the project incomplete. So, they will control every damage and smother any riot.

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
So does this has context? Or is it that someone asked if we can expect something from him today, this month/year and he got bitter because "how does PAYING supporters dare to ask him questions!?"
the guy who asked is a non patreon btw, not that it matters, just saying it because you emphasized paying

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Koda is wrong. People would probably accept an apology from him and a real non-excuse explanation of why there's been so many delays and why it's taking them so long to give people anything. At least I know I would accept that as his 'defense'. But he seems physically incapable of admitting he's doing stuff wrong, so I'm not holding my breath here.
Also if he wants their finished work to be their 'defense', I hope they realize that both of their updates have to be their biggest ones yet and by a large margin, with how much time it's taken them to finish them.

Last edited:

Faddie

Oct 15, 2018
The fact that patrons are okay with no updates has always been weird to me. Them investing money into this project they deserve at least a bi-weekly progress report. Or even something like a monthly itinerary that tells people what they're woking on that month/week etcetera. An itinerary might even help them with the procrastination issues we believe they've been having. Idk

Reactions: fanboi

JizzMaster

Jul 9, 2018
So is no one on the discord saying anything to him? They should just be brutally honest with him, especially the patrons. There is no way all of them are simply fine with this. Sad that I had a little faith that we would get something today. And seeing how Koda isn't owning up to his own mistakes makes me think he has some kind of fucked up mentality.

Arctif

May 5, 2018
So is no one on the discord saying anything to him? They should just be brutally honest with him, especially the patrons. There is no way all of them are simply fine with this. Sad that I had a little faith that we would get something today. And seeing how Koda isn't owning up to his own mistakes makes me think he has some kind of fucked up mentality.
Don't let the tribesmen who think it's "us vs discordfags" fool you. It's a mixed bag on there and people do seem to speak their minds, but the atmosphere is a lot more relaxed, which is nice.

Though you're guaranteed to get some reactions under any delay post :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes