RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
Well, since your asking:

I bet within the next 2 pages of this thread Koda will announce another delay.
Pft thats a suckers bet. Heres my bet, he goes silent untill 4th of july ends and then uploads a demo of the side project.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Firts thank you so much for you hard work! good job man!
And i would love to see the lily prototype game in full english,but take all the time you already did a fantastic job on Succubus Dreamer thanks again!
I definitely can't do visual novels. I'm sure there is a way, but it's well beyond my ability to pull off. I can get them translated easily enough with Atlas os a similar translator, but I have no idea how to patch them back into the game....

Still trying with Alice, but it's not looking good. I can't get the translator to extract the data files, and I have no confidence in my ability to alter the files maually.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
I definitely can't do visual novels. I'm sure there is a way, but it's well beyond my ability to pull off. I can get them translated easily enough with Atlas os a similar translator, but I have no idea how to patch them back into the game....

Still trying with Alice, but it's not looking good. I can't get the translator to extract the data files, and I have no confidence in my ability to alter the files maually.
Ah no problem man,thanks for your efforts/time. You already did a great job .

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
That is the full name. It's linked back on 136? I think?

There are about 700 entries that I will need to translate, and the machine translator doesn't work.

I'll have to use web translators and copy them back and forth, then refine the text. It'll probably take (conservatively) 4 or five days.
Thanks a lot man,take all the time you need!

Reactions: bahamut2195
Oct 30, 2017
EX Mastering Report:
From here now on I'm flirting with madness. You guys have no idea the struggle to reach EX 200 Khulan: she is ruthless when she keeps going for the ale heal + attack and not going for the QTE so I can Intercept. Quite proud of this feat.
To make things worse, this is an immaculate save file with no losses, and I try as hard as I can to avoid saving so much.

- I can definitely reach EX 200 Lily: just lacking drive to do it for now.
- Don't know if I can reach EX 200 Yvonne. Probably can reach EX 190. Even optimizing the method to deal with each outcome, her rising HP will come to a point that any method will be ineffective because it takes aeons for Ethan to level up.
- Definitely know that I won't reach EX 200 Scarlett without resorting to constantly save the game: believe it or not, she is the scariest of them all. Her raw attack damage is the most brutal. The fight is a gamble on her favor, and the outcome keeps getting worse as her HP rises.
- Eliza can be done to EX 999 and beyond. She is beatable, period.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes