RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Oh, we are getting a smaller game with Ada and Maggie in it?
That's sweet
Do we know which setting versions are they, tough, the fantasy one, the gangster one, or is it something new?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Oh, we are getting a smaller game with Ada and Maggie in it?
That's sweet
Do we know which setting versions are they, tough, the fantasy one, the gangster one, or is it something new?
They are from the fantasy one, so I would imagine the setting would remain the same.

Reactions: Jhony Miro

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
What ages did he give?
He said Scarlett (visibly the oldest character in the game because she has wrinkles in her skin when she smiles sometimes) was just 30 years old, then Koda said Eliza, Yvonne and Khulan were all in their 20s.
To me they all look way older (aren't they MILFs?), but w/e :rolleyes:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
He said Scarlett (visibly the oldest character in the game because she has wrinkles in her skin when she smiles sometimes) was just 30 years old, then Koda said Eliza, Yvonne and Khulan were all in their 20s.
He must be out of his mind if Scarlet is somehow 30...

Scarlet and Santa are easily over 40

Karen is about 35-40

Eliza and Cobra are in the 30-35 range

Khulan and Yvonne are 25-30

Roxy and Lily are around 20

That would be my prediction for them, of course they are the creators and if they come out tomorrow and said all of them are 10 or 100 years old there isn't anything we can change about that.

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
Scarlett shouldn't be below 45. Rest can be 30-40ish and Cobra can also be 45 and it would make sense imo

Reactions: GearlessJoe

vincanity

Mar 16, 2018
Really sad to see to be honest,as I am a big fan of this game but even I think this is getting out of hand... I actually counted the delays this year... There have been 13 total delays for the year.

Most of these delays come from the 7th floor, which was originally promised for "some time in January". Then January became February, which became March, when then became late May... Then late May passed and they actually stopped giving out dates for the 7th floor other than "still working on it", and instead shifting the focus to the "Spring Cleaning" release which really should be changed to "Summer Cleaning" now.

The Spring Cleaning release has been quite interesting to say the least, as it was first introduced March 17th as "updates to other characters" as Bo was working on the 7th floor and people were wondering what Koda was actually doing. Spring cleaning was scheduled for release at the end on April, then delayed to May 8th, then delayed to May 15th, then delayed to no date, just saying "I need more time"... 2 weeks later, we were told of an update coming within the next few days, but not the spring cleaning update, instead we would be just getting Cobra's content. This was confusing because 2 weeks earlier we were looking at a Spring Cleaning release that included 4 characters, now we were only going to get 1 character. A few days later we got a 24 hour count down that actually ended up being delayed and replaced with another one for 2 days later. Then that count down ran out and 2 hours later, we got an update that consisted of about 5 to 10 minutes of Cobra content, which we were told was "just a small sample of what's to come for Cobra". Again, this was confusing given that almost a month earlier we were told the Spring Cleaning update was soon to be released.

Since then, they decided to no longer give out dates due to controversy surrounding the delays... It was decided they would simply release content when it was ready and not promise their paying customers anything as all.

Then along came this side project thing... This sparked major confusion, as everybody thought this was a part of ToT, but it turns out this was separate all together. People wondered why nothing was happening with ToT, but decided not to complain because something is better than nothing, and aside from the "sample" of Cobra, we had gotten nothing all year... It was said to be released this past weekend... Then Tuesday... Then Thursday.... And at this stage, all we have heard is two words from Koda... "Not done".

Like I said, I love this game and have supported it pretty much from day 1 as I still think it's probably the best femdom game of all time... But if you think about it, the 6th floor was released December 6th, and since then we have got a Mrs Claus update and a small Cobra sample update... We are coming up to 7 months since the 6th floor... At this stage, even I am wondering what's going on

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Really sad to see to be honest,as I am a big fan of this game but even I think this is getting out of hand... I actually counted the delays this year... There have been 13 total delays for the year.

Most of these delays come from the 7th floor, which was originally promised for "some time in January". Then January became February, which became March, when then became late May... Then late May passed and they actually stopped giving out dates for the 7th floor other than "still working on it", and instead shifting the focus to the "Spring Cleaning" release which really should be changed to "Summer Cleaning" now.

The Spring Cleaning release has been quite interesting to say the least, as it was first introduced March 17th as "updates to other characters" as Bo was working on the 7th floor and people were wondering what Koda was actually doing. Spring cleaning was scheduled for release at the end on April, then delayed to May 8th, then delayed to May 15th, then delayed to no date, just saying "I need more time"... 2 weeks later, we were told of an update coming within the next few days, but not the spring cleaning update, instead we would be just getting Cobra's content. This was confusing because 2 weeks earlier we were looking at a Spring Cleaning release that included 4 characters, now we were only going to get 1 character. A few days later we got a 24 hour count down that actually ended up being delayed and replaced with another one for 2 days later. Then that count down ran out and 2 hours later, we got an update that consisted of about 5 to 10 minutes of Cobra content, which we were told was "just a small sample of what's to come for Cobra". Again, this was confusing given that almost a month earlier we were told the Spring Cleaning update was soon to be released.

Since then, they decided to no longer give out dates due to controversy surrounding the delays... It was decided they would simply release content when it was ready and not promise their paying customers anything as all.

Then along came this side project thing... This sparked major confusion, as everybody thought this was a part of ToT, but it turns out this was separate all together. People wondered why nothing was happening with ToT, but decided not to complain because something is better than nothing, and aside from the "sample" of Cobra, we had gotten nothing all year... It was said to be released this past weekend... Then Tuesday... Then Thursday.... And at this stage, all we have heard is two words from Koda... "Not done".

Like I said, I love this game and have supported it pretty much from day 1 as I still think it's probably the best femdom game of all time... But if you think about it, the 6th floor was released December 6th, and since then we have got a Mrs Claus update and a small Cobra sample update... We are coming up to 7 months since the 6th floor... At this stage, even I am wondering what's going on
Say it with me everyone. The devs are lazy!

I'm pretty sure you're missing a bunch delays, though. There's no way Koda's update was just delayed 7 times, it got delayed at least 17 lmao

vincanity

Mar 16, 2018
Say it with me everyone. The devs are lazy!

I'm pretty sure you're missing a bunch delays, though. There's no way Koda's update was just delayed 7 times, it got delayed at least 17 lmao
To be fair, I skimmed the Announcements chat of Discord and then the last few delays for the side project... There could definitely be more than 14 and I would believe it, haha

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes