RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Crimson_Heart

Jul 25, 2018
Finished!

The link to the Mega is in that topic, as well as the instructions. If you have any comments, criticisms, or just want to tell me how much I suck, please do it in that thread. This one is already too clogged with crap. :)
With a day to spare from what you said yesterday too, that's something new for this thread :,) Thanks for the share !

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
Finished!

The link to the Mega is in that topic, as well as the instructions. If you have any comments, criticisms, or just want to tell me how much I suck, please do it in that thread. This one is already too clogged with crap. :)
wow you actually did it and still have some time!
I'll try to download the game and see how I can add your translation patch
btw I need to ask you this...
can you translate H visual novels that are not RPGM as well?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I need to ask you this...
can you translate H visual novels as well?
Yes? If I can find a program that will let me pull the text and replace it. I think Visual Novel Reader has a function like that, but I had a hell of a time getting it to function with windows 10.

It would have to be an awesome VN though for me to try it. Sooooo much text to wade through.

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
Finished!

dayummm, alredy ?! how long did it take you start to finish ?

tigerlady360

Dec 17, 2018
Finished!

if anyone by chance has a download of the game they can share id be forever in your debt

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
u gota love optical fiber 1 gig download speel 200MB upload speed... i was not expecting this 1 -1min to upload 4 gigs :D

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
No, it's not difficult. The program does the heavy lifting. Mostly it's just reorganizing the jumbled translation into sensible English.

It's tedious and boring at times, but not hard.
Firts thank you so much for you hard work! good job man!
And i would love to see the lily prototype game in full english,but take all the time you already did a fantastic job on Succubus Dreamer thanks again!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes