3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

Praterion

Oct 27, 2020
An interesting and unobtrusive game turned into many hours of zadrotstvo, a rare loss of rare and legendary chests, in search of a silver thread. For several dozen hours spent in the game, I was able to knock out only 2 threads out of 4

Obentou

Dec 18, 2017
Anyone know what the fire stone is used for?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've tried to fuse it with item that I have gathered with 2 missing golden chest and 2 missing silver chests.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Well, rare and legendary chests are fucking stupidly rare. I have the +5 luck dice skill activated and the treasure finder equipped, save scumming the hell out of the caves just looking for the silver ore (which I assume is in the silver rare chest).

I counted how many hours it took me before I either got it or gave up. Just over 1000 in game hours before I called it quits. Not ONCE did I see a single rare or legendary chest. This game could be good, but the grind isn't even close to worth it.
Please don't tell me you were save scumming right before you found a chest. I'm pretty sure that it's fixed loot and you will never see a chest like that.

Best way to do it is, equip the golden treasure finder, ask Nel to take over and tell her to go to the place you want to farm. You can just alt tab and do something else in the meantime, it's even faster now that there's an option to disable monster sex, which doesn't let her waste time by getting herself fucked.

Granted idle games make progress even if the game is closed but this game must be opened to make a progress.
The fact that Nel and the mechanic where she auto battles for you exist, proves you wrong. The option to disable monster sex confirms this even more.

• Angry
Reactions: DaBouncer

LEET

May 29, 2017
Game doesn't want to launch. I tried admin permission but nothing happens after 5-10 minutes.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Equip the golden Treasure finder to find the first legendary Chest. Find the Failure^^
I mean idk what to tell you. It took me 30 mins in the last update to find all the golden and silver treasure chests in the spider cave once I let Nel do the work.

Jacie

Apr 21, 2019
Anyone know what the fire stone is used for?
I've tried to fuse it with item that I have gathered with 2 missing golden chest and 2 missing silver chests.
Currently its not used, its key item and in future will be used for plot quests progression.

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Or you could just give the reigns to Nel and go watch a stream or something while she grinds it for you.
With a skip option, yeah. I like slutty Nel, with my one and only upgrade to gold: allure.
But waiting and getting only sometimes something good... nah!

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
Is this normal? In the magma cave, I can only see the brown chests. No silver or gold. I did get a thread once, but I had not paid attention if the chests where like this before.

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
Another one. What is the next event with Nel after you invite her to live with you? The quest log says 3/6 events with her.

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Please don't tell me you were save scumming right before you found a chest. I'm pretty sure that it's fixed loot and you will never see a chest like that.

Best way to do it is, equip the golden treasure finder, ask Nel to take over and tell her to go to the place you want to farm. You can just alt tab and do something else in the meantime, it's even faster now that there's an option to disable monster sex, which doesn't let her waste time by getting herself fucked.
It is fixed loot, I did indeed notice that very, VERY early on, as in, within the first 3 save reloads. What I did, saved right before a "found nothing" instance, since the next encounter is always fixed, fight, chest or nothing. I had an UNUPGRADED treasure finder, since you know, I NEEDED SILVER to even get it to gold first, and spammed explore, spammed run from battles, and reloaded when either I ran out of energy or failed to escape a battle, which wasn't too often because I was level 23 and had the "flee from battles" feather skill activated. So, no, I can't just use the fucking golden finder if I need the silver to upgrade it first. Plus, since Nel actually fights through the enemies, save scumming the way I did it would have been quicker than letting Nel auto it.

Telling me to use an item I cant even get... read first. You're defending an unbalanced piece of shit.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
It is fixed loot, I did indeed notice that very, VERY early on, as in, within the first 3 save reloads. What I did, saved right before a "found nothing" instance, since the next encounter is always fixed, fight, chest or nothing. I had an UNUPGRADED treasure finder, since you know, I NEEDED SILVER to even get it to gold first, and spammed explore, spammed run from battles, and reloaded when either I ran out of energy or failed to escape a battle, which wasn't too often because I was level 23 and had the "flee from battles" feather skill activated. So, no, I can't just use the fucking golden finder if I need the silver to upgrade it first. Plus, since Nel actually fights through the enemies, save scumming the way I did it would have been quicker than letting Nel auto it.

Telling me to use an item I cant even get... read first. You're defending an unbalanced piece of shit.
Letting Nel auto it would raise her relations points and also give you levels. Pretty sure the dev made it like this on purpose. Otherwise he would've raised the drop rate considerably after the countless complains in the previous pages.

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Then the dev's an idiot. You're telling me 1000 in game hours, equivelant to over 40 in game days, isn't enough to unlock ONE item? Let alone see ONE rare or better chest?

I'm sorry, but that's fucking retarded. Why have the treasure finder in the first place? What use is luck? It's all meaningless and a waste of time if the intended method is to get it through Nel.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Then the dev's an idiot. You're telling me 1000 in game hours, equivelant to over 40 in game days, isn't enough to unlock ONE item? Let alone see ONE rare or better chest?

I'm sorry, but that's fucking retarded. Why have the treasure finder in the first place? What use is luck? It's all meaningless and a waste of time if the intended method is to get it through Nel.
Well I wouldn't say it's the intended, but it helps quite a bit. And as for Nel, she doesn't seem like a side character at all, she's connected to so many other characters events that you can't proceed with them at all unless you raise her relations up first. So if anything I'd say this is a possession game at it's core.

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Well I wouldn't say it's the intended, but it helps quite a bit. And as for Nel, she doesn't seem like a side character at all, she's connected to so many other characters events that you can't proceed with them at all unless you raise her relations up first. So if anything I'd say this is a possession game at it's core.
I have no issue if Nel has some extra, built in luck modifier to make chest grinding easier, but an impossible grind does not make a game, regardless of how essential that NPC is or not.

Jul 25, 2019
question is it possible to beat the succubus or is it a event you always lose in and do you need to lose more times to see them all?

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes