3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
Are there lewdness tressholds? Other than not covering herself when nude. I don't mean things for story, but for monster sex.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Are there lewdness tressholds? Other than not covering herself when nude. I don't mean things for story, but for monster sex.
I'm not sure what will change beyond no longer caring about being naked and going from being verbally resistant to openly expressing enjoyment... but that could change if they reach the 400 patrons goal as they intend to make more animations per enemy if that happens.

Reactions: Wener

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
Is there a way to duplicate the hard to find items? I can't figure out how with the save editor.

Praterion

Oct 27, 2020
During the 3 hours of the game, not a single rare or legendary treasure fell. How can I get materials for crafting clothes in this case?

Jun 22, 2017
During the 3 hours of the game, not a single rare or legendary treasure fell. How can I get materials for crafting clothes in this case?
Buy the treasure finder item. Upgrade it with the silver ore in the cave. You can further upgrade it to gold version with a gold ore.
Then fight monsters with the gold treasure finder equipped and it will have a high probability to get you legendary treasures

Praterion

Oct 27, 2020
Buy the treasure finder item. Upgrade it with the silver ore in the cave. You can further upgrade it to gold version with a gold ore.
Then fight monsters with the gold treasure finder equipped and it will have a high probability to get you legendary treasures
in which location can you knock out gold ore? Because she hasn't been falling at all lately.

spam bot

Jan 26, 2018
it's next to slime wood map on the right it'll appeared when you go to inn with Evie and ask for location
I wen to the inn and they say its "in the dark woods" I go to the dark woods and explore and explore and don't find anything (I already have the stone thing), am I doing something wrong?

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Well, rare and legendary chests are fucking stupidly rare. I have the +5 luck dice skill activated and the treasure finder equipped, save scumming the hell out of the caves just looking for the silver ore (which I assume is in the silver rare chest).

I counted how many hours it took me before I either got it or gave up. Just over 1000 in game hours before I called it quits. Not ONCE did I see a single rare or legendary chest. This game could be good, but the grind isn't even close to worth it.

Praterion

Oct 27, 2020
Well, rare and legendary chests are fucking stupidly rare. I have the +5 luck dice skill activated and the treasure finder equipped, save scumming the hell out of the caves just looking for the silver ore (which I assume is in the silver rare chest).

I counted how many hours it took me before I either got it or gave up. Just over 1000 in game hours before I called it quits. Not ONCE did I see a single rare or legendary chest. This game could be good, but the grind isn't even close to worth it.
I have the same thing, in the new builds, rare chests almost do not fall, and legendary ones do not fall at all. Because of this, it is impossible to climb further along the plot

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
This Update goes wrong. A Beginner Quest ,find 1 Gold Nugget, not even this works. I´m now lvl 32,Day 64 and i have found nothing.
Not a single rare ,not a single legendary chest. Not even the Cheattool found anything.
I played v.0.19 often and the fuc... Nugget falls ever bevor lvl 10.

enkesnart

Aug 3, 2019
Yeah, I gave up in the end. Couldn't find enchanted thread or silver ore, no matter how many times i had to get stunlock-fucked by fire rays. And this is with the silver dice and treasure finder.

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
Or you could just give the reigns to Nel and go watch a stream or something while she grinds it for you.
Yeah no thanks... The purpose of game is for the people to wasting time playing, not leave it open and let it play itself, there are many idle games to play but does H games must be played like that? Granted idle games make progress even if the game is closed but this game must be opened to make a progress.

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes