3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Just wait for the public release, man. You can wait for a week or two, right?
Unfortunately there will be no public release for August, sorry.

Then what are you doing on F95? It’s literally a forum for pirated games.
- Some people are here for translations too.
- Some people are here looking for artists or programmers to help with their own projects.
- Some people are here to offer their services to other developers.
- Some people are here to promote their games and interact with the players.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Invalidated under 22 minutes after leak? I bet someone's laughing real hard :-D
I mean... all he had to do was follow the thread and have email notifications turned on and he was set. He's not laughing about it though; he's just annoyed and frustrated really. He's already giving the game away for free; just allowing patrons earlier access and input on future updates and yet some folks are still chomping at the bit regardless and that's bothering him.

Ah, so that's why nothing came yet. Got any source?
His last patreon post and his response to a commenter on itchio a few days ago asking when the next update was.

spicysauce220

Sep 28, 2017
I mean... all he had to do was follow the thread and have email notifications turned on and he was set. He's not laughing about it though; he's just annoyed and frustrated really. He's already giving the game away for free; just allowing patrons earlier access and input on future updates and yet some folks are still chomping at the bit regardless and that's bothering him.

His last patreon post and his response to a commenter on itchio a few days ago asking when the next update was.
1c3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Harib

fleck

Aug 27, 2018
I mean... all he had to do was follow the thread and have email notifications turned on and he was set.
With that, he could also automate the whole password reset with a semi-random password, as long as itch doesn't have bot protection on that action...

Harib

Sep 1, 2018
Great game so far! I hope the developer puts in monster rape options for party members.

TRYWHCHPMV

Dec 31, 2019
Okay so I got a dev version from site...
How do I enable dev menu or play as monster as stated in the notes?
Ty for help

Sex Demon

Aug 1, 2017
where is the 19.708 download link im only getting the 13.600 download link still?

Last edited:

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
where is the 19.708 download link im only getting the 13.600 download link still?
The public releases are on Itch.io, link in the OP. If the OP mirrors haven't updated, it could be no one reported a post with an update or there's no uploader handling the game right now. Not sure what the procedure is when the OP is given to the dev, but they don't maintain it.

Last edited:

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Checked the news on the website, and it says the dev caught COVID, and it set them back two weeks. My educated guess is that the release might be their usual 30 days + two weeks? The next date has been announced on the Patreon page ( ), but since Patreon doesn't take my PayPal, I can't see it.

Hope they get well soon. Was only aware of their annoyance with the sharing.

Reactions: TRYWHCHPMV
3.60 star(s) 53 Votes