3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Question: What is the difference between telling Nel it is your body and saying it is our body?
It probably lowers the relationship if you need to for some reason. Haven't actually used that option beyond trying it once or twice.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Lewdness should really have a purpose other than appearing to make you orgasm faster. The MC is at 100 lewdness and interacts with monsters/npcs exactly the same as 0.
It will serve more purpose and she will react differently to certain things according to her lewdness in future updates.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I know that we are mostly pirates here, but when a developer releases public updates, it would be better for us to not share them here, since it can reduce developer support and as result, the game may become abandoned. Of course, those who like this game so far don't want that to happen, so IMO it's better to not share future versions and wait for a public update.

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
I know that we are mostly pirates here, but when a developer releases public updates, it would be better for us to not share them here, since it can reduce developer support and as result, the game may become abandoned. Of course, those who like this game so far don't want that to happen, so IMO it's better to not share future versions and wait for a public update.
This is not a pirated version! This is "REAL" Developer Version\Developer Version For REAL.

PPPS: besides, in addition, if you want to activate the developer console yourself.
PPPS: besides, in addition, you want be reported as "You Are Cheater" after activate the developer console yourself.

Last edited:

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
This is not a pirated version! This is "REAL" Developer Version\Developer Version For REAL.

PPPS: besides, in addition, if you want to activate the developer console yourself.
PPPS:besides, in addition, you want be reported as "You Are Cheater" after activate the developer console yourself.
Yep, but it also counts as pirated, since you can get it only with a password, which you can get through support in patreon. And this developer's build contains the latest version of the game: 0.28.600, the last public build is the one in the op.
As I said, I don't mind sharing at all, but since the dev gives us his game anyway, it's better to not share things that only the patrons can get.

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
This is not a pirated version! This is "REAL" Developer Version\Developer Version for REAL.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Yep, but it also counts as pirated, since you can get it only with a password, which you can get through support in patreon. And this developer's build contains the latest version of the game: 0.28.600, the last public build is the one in the op.
As I said, I don't mind sharing at all, but since the dev gives us his game anyway, it's better to not share things that only the patrons can get.
I'm with this. I believe in sharing, but since the dev is already cool to everyone by sharing full game versions during development for free (just with a delay), I think it would be equally cool not to share their paid content at the same time.

As for software piracy, it is simply unauthorised sharing or use. Doesn't matter if what's shared is the official source.

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
I believe that the people who comes here doesnt care already about supporting the dev/game since they can get the game for free here, save few exceptions. This situation is the same for all piracy and no matter how much you argue against with logic and appeal for good will it wont affect them much. Not saying that I dont want the dev to be successful and for the game to have more players but its good to be realistic.
On one side piracy may help spread the popularity of the product that's being sold and may increase the amount of sales but on the other it counters too since each person who didnt know about the pirated version being available and know now may not buy it, unless they can afford and have consideration to support.
Something that weights quite a bit is how the dev react to such situations. It's pretty nice when you can make the community turn over to your side instead of being rigid and saying stuff like "Hey, if you folks keep pirating my game I'll stop developing it forever and that's it.". Like is unpredictable and stuff change, people who could not spend today may be able tomorrow and how they look at it affects their choices.

Last edited:

atahaa

Jan 18, 2018
man, the last ghost/Nel event in the dev version was pretty difficult to unlock.
you have to have 500 gold on you, I had to read the decompiled sources for this

I like how it's shaping. The demoness scene was great :D
BUT it sucks that there are no lasting status effects or dialog changes from high lewdness
this could easily make the game 10x better

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Since it was shared I can't help myself and tried this new version, and I must say I'm not very happy with the direction that the story going. Now it starting to become more clear that the game can offer only false choices in dialogues, no matter what you choose, the first choice is wrong and will give you nothing or reduce your relationship bar, the other one is the right and it will allow the quest/story to continue. In the newest version, they tied up all side characters relationship progression with Nel, so if you do not progress with Nel, you won't progress with others. This is stupid? Yes, I think so. So when doing Nel's quest, if you, for example, choose the answer: This is my body, and you only borrow it; then the relationship bar just will revert back and you'll have to fill it all over again. In the end, you lend Nel your body and she starts to build relationships with other characters and solve other issues for Celica while she just will be sitting in the background. The question popping up in my head: Why create such protagonist that can't deal with other characters or solve issues on her own? Basically, Nel is the second protagonist now, and Celica is just a body lender. And the last one, I didn't notice any new sex-related material in the new version, and the game has been in development for a good amount of time now, despite that I like slow-burn in these games, I can't get rid of the feeling that the devs willingly avoid lewd stuff with side characters. There were enough events where such content would fit perfectly and won't disturb the flow of the story, spoiler ahead
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but yet there still no signs of it, only monster sex and Nel (there is nothing new in the last version), who looks like is developers favorite character.

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes