3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

psychocricket

Jun 19, 2018
Why is there (A) so much damn grind and (B) so much obtuseness to the game? It's got great potential and pixel art has always hit a soft spot for me, but the game mechanics as they stand just make this... kind of disappointing? The fact you have to pay for bigger wallets straight out of Ocarina of Time kind of makes me giggle in disbelief most of all.

ElKnut

Jul 15, 2020
Why is there (A) so much damn grind and (B) so much obtuseness to the game? It's got great potential and pixel art has always hit a soft spot for me, but the game mechanics as they stand just make this... kind of disappointing? The fact you have to pay for bigger wallets straight out of Ocarina of Time kind of makes me giggle in disbelief most of all.
Guess its intentional, to 'inflate' the current content and because the dev probably is using old games as reference.

Kairnan

Jul 22, 2017
I really want to like this one, but damn the RNG for finding rarer item chests really just slows down the games progress. Even with the lucky dice and treasure finder it's a chore.

Jacie

Apr 21, 2019
I really want to like this one, but damn the RNG for finding rarer item chests really just slows down the games progress. Even with the lucky dice and treasure finder it's a chore.
Progress with Nel and you can pick where to go, just make sure allure low and you have potion slot for this.
Then she clear all location with easy and grab all treasure, the only 1 location she cant go now its spider cave.

Reactions: Kairnan

ElKnut

Jul 15, 2020
Progress with Nel and you can pick where to go, just make sure allure low and you have potion slot for this.
Then she clear all location with easy and grab all treasure, the only 1 location she cant go now its spider cave.
I've read that if you 'upgrade' the Treasure Finder with the ores the drop rate may increase, havent confirmed thought.

Jacie

Apr 21, 2019
I've read that if you 'upgrade' the Treasure Finder with the ores the drop rate may increase, havent confirmed thought.
It increase them, but its still heavy random, with Nel and golden treasure finder i was able get 2 enchanted thread in 1 go, but sometimes even a 2 or 3 full clear get 0 chest that unique.

Khem...any complete save?)

Almost fully complete save, but Spider cave not fully cleared.

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
I have the stone slab, but where is the fisherman mentioned in previous posts? The beach?
An encounter in the middle of the palmtree spot? Or a different place?

Reactions: Walkaway

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I have the stone slab, but where is the fisherman mentioned in previous posts? The beach?
An encounter in the middle of the palmtree spot? Or a different place?
Finding the fisherman should be an encounter on the beach (I don't know the exact trigger, but you will need the slab to progress with him). In case you already ran into him and forgot, mouse over the jetty.

Reactions: scannatore

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Finding the fisherman should be an encounter on the beach (I don't know the exact trigger, but you will need the slab to progress with him). In case you already ran into him and forgot, mouse over the jetty.
Thanks, i finally met the damn old man. Not sure why, but many hints finally started working all togheter!
I unlocked nel spell, discovered the well, and now i'm exploring hoping to open the damn chest with the lantern.
The funny shoe is a dead end?

Reactions: makeitso

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Thanks, i finally met the damn old man. Not sure why, but many hints finally started working all togheter!
I unlocked nel spell, discovered the well, and now i'm exploring hoping to open the damn chest with the lantern.
The funny shoe is a dead end?
Nice! Sometimes there are fits and starts like that. In pre-13.7xx, I had a rough time just getting plot-essential events to trigger, even when I knew what they were.

I haven't found a use for the shoe as of yet. My prime suspects are the toymaker, dwarf, and the thieves. Actually haven't tried talking to everyone about it in this build.

Bobo2626

Apr 18, 2020
Question:How do i get Nel past second bar? She is almost full on her second bar and won't continue to grow whatever i do.
send help...

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes