3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I hope that future areas/dungeons will have large humanoid enemies too.

ElKnut

Jul 15, 2020
Imo that's what makes the game distinct from the other games that have it, there's enough ones with orcs, goblins, trolls, bandits and the like already.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Town of Magic [v0.19.708] APK -

kyodash

Feb 10, 2018
Guys I unlock cave but can't go in, and how unlock beach? i talk with guys in bar but not unlock.

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
Guys I unlock cave but can't go in, and how unlock beach? i talk with guys in bar but not unlock.
For the cave you need a lamp equipment by fusing 2 items together in the machine (it was a glowstick that you purchase in a shop + something).

Jul 17, 2020
you need the glostick (bought at alchemy shop) and the lantern (found at beach) and fuse them together in morden lab. Honestly forgot ho you unlock beach i think you'll get it as the story progress

Jul 17, 2020
Beat the game the yesterday and really enjoyed it.
Nice story (although unfinished) and relationships with individual characters.
Grind becomes a lot more bearable when you unlock Autobattler Nel but that doesn't mean the low RNG is not a problem
suppose that is because the game isn't finished.
It's also hard at times to tell where you are supposed to go in the game to progress as the bar guy's hints are vague at times, I came back to this thread to find out what I am meant to do to progress at certain points. This game would benefit greatly from a walkthrough or wiki.
Despite all that, the game has a certain charm to it and it's animations and I truly wish I could support the dev on patreon. I encourage anyone who can support this game to do it as at 400 patreon subscribers Deimus (creator of this game) will add more content including h-animations for companions (so animations for Evie).

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Deimus is FAR better than some other creators when it comes to not abusing Patreon support (OniArtist and ICSTOR are two examples despite me liking their games). He also updates monthly where many others only update quarterly or otherwise inconsistently (you can argue complexity or amount of added content differences in certain cases but still).

Also, every public update IS the patreon update from the month before (just bugfixed). I do agree the RNG needs some work though.

atahaa

Jan 18, 2018
This game is pretty good in all aspects except gameplay.

I had to cheat because the grinding is unbearable. Even then it's still pretty grindy. Unbelievable. It's like
everything about combat and item finding was made to torture the player.

In terms of erotic content it stands out because of the ghost possession thing, which is pretty hot.

Here's a list of Ren'Py variables I used to make it more bearable:
main_vars['xp_multi']XP multiplier factor; set it high to quickly level up
main_vars['coins']Amount of money
a_alchemy, a_allure, a_arcane, a_corruption, a_energy, a_lewdness, a_luck, a_lust, a_speed, a_willpowerVarious attributes. Set them with `a_energy.value = 100`, for example.

Smokenoke

May 17, 2019
Lewdness should really have a purpose other than appearing to make you orgasm faster. The MC is at 100 lewdness and interacts with monsters/npcs exactly the same as 0.

thedude176

Oct 18, 2019
This game is pretty good in all aspects except gameplay.

I had to cheat because the grinding is unbearable. Even then it's still pretty grindy. Unbelievable. It's like
everything about combat and item finding was made to torture the player.

In terms of erotic content it stands out because of the ghost possession thing, which is pretty hot.

Here's a list of Ren'Py variables I used to make it more bearable:
main_vars['xp_multi']XP multiplier factor; set it high to quickly level up
main_vars['coins']Amount of money
a_alchemy, a_allure, a_arcane, a_corruption, a_energy, a_lewdness, a_luck, a_lust, a_speed, a_willpowerVarious attributes. Set them with `a_energy.value = 100`, for example.
how'd you open the console?

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes