3.60 star(s) 53 Votes
Jul 17, 2020
it maybe\must be VioletGold!(exclamation mark), you must try it again.
It still decided not to work for me. Are you absolutely sure that's the password? Could you check again please because I feel like maybe the developer changed the password or something cause it just wont let me in. I'm tortured by an " • Invalid password" everytime I try to get in. Others don't seem to have problems so I'm confused cant I cant think of a reason not accepting other than it changed.

Jacie

Apr 21, 2019
It still decided not to work for me. Are you absolutely sure that's the password? Could you check again please because I feel like maybe the developer changed the password or something cause it just wont let me in. I'm tortured by an " • Invalid password" everytime I try to get in. Others don't seem to have problems so I'm confused cant I cant think of a reason not accepting other than it changed.
Try again, maybe it was lag.

VioletGold!

With that it work, at least for me.
And i have no idea how get 2 bar of slime girl, others that that pretty nice update, Celicia get pushed to move some friends by Nel and that fine by me.
What i really dont like Spider cave have 3 silver chest, all of this was shit i dont even see in inventory, maybe 1 potion bottle, but others that that 0 idea what it was.

Jul 17, 2020
This game is pretty good in all aspects except gameplay.

I had to cheat because the grinding is unbearable. Even then it's still pretty grindy. Unbelievable. It's like
everything about combat and item finding was made to torture the player.

In terms of erotic content it stands out because of the ghost possession thing, which is pretty hot.

Here's a list of Ren'Py variables I used to make it more bearable:
main_vars['xp_multi']XP multiplier factor; set it high to quickly level up
main_vars['coins']Amount of money
a_alchemy, a_allure, a_arcane, a_corruption, a_energy, a_lewdness, a_luck, a_lust, a_speed, a_willpowerVarious attributes. Set them with `a_energy.value = 100`, for example.
What does a_corruption change?

Jul 17, 2020
Try again, maybe it was lag.

VioletGold!

With that it work, at least for me.
And i have no idea how get 2 bar of slime girl, others that that pretty nice update, Celicia get pushed to move some friends by Nel and that fine by me.
What i really dont like Spider cave have 3 silver chest, all of this was shit i dont even see in inventory, maybe 1 potion bottle, but others that that 0 idea what it was.
I'll keep trying at different point throughout the day then.
EDIT: still cant get it to work so i'll probably just subscribe to patreon as i was planning to do that anyway
The last 3 silver chests give bumpricots I believe. Used to craft revive potions. Click the side arrow on your inventory and you should be able to see them

Last edited:
Reactions: Jacie

Jacie

Apr 21, 2019
Okay look like i got how to rise 2 tier Violet aka Slime Girl
Take all skill out, pick only battle zoom and return all clothes to normal.
Then loose to her, she will be remains on Cecilia and they have scene in town, but its have no new lewd elements, they just become little friendly to each others.

Hope this help

Nel also look amazing in after scene when she see Cecilia new swimsuit.

pun

May 29, 2017
Same its weird but it doesn't work for me either
It's not weird at all. Everytime someone posts the password the dev changes it as soon as he sees it. It is a patreon reward afterall. Getting the password without paying him is piracy and he wants to prevent that.

Reactions: Incursio201
Jul 29, 2018
If I'm counting correctly we should get the July patreon build as a free public one sometime around now anyway so why provoke Deimus at all when we can just wait a couple days to try it out.

Reactions: LowLevelLesser

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
It's not weird at all. Everytime someone posts the password the dev changes it as soon as he sees it. It is a patreon reward afterall. Getting the password without paying him is piracy and he wants to prevent that.
I was wondering when someone was going to point that out.

atahaa

Jan 18, 2018
> Everytime someone posts the password the dev changes it as soon as he sees it
> It's not weird at all

It is a bit weird if he compulsively checks the thread for the leaked password lol
this is a forum for pirating nsfw games mostly, so you cant blame people

maybe he should change the way the dev version is shared? it wouldn't be hard
to generate an unique dl link for each patreon subscriber. then cap that link to a max number
of downloads or IP addresses

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
this game REALLY needs a walkthrough
Talk to the bartender whenever you don't know what to do next (he's being improved over time to be more helpful). There's also been a quest and scene tracker added in the newest build of the game.

I might post a full walkthrough of the game in September or October as a "one year anniversary" thing if nobody else does.

Last edited:

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
> Everytime someone posts the password the dev changes it as soon as he sees it
> It's not weird at all

It is a bit weird if he compulsively checks the thread for the leaked password lol
this is a forum for pirating nsfw games mostly, so you cant blame people
The creator of Ways of Life (RALX) literally put spyware in his game to keep track of piracy and he was quite upset with people here to put it mildly.

The creator of 3072AD (TonkatsuChan) begrudgingly accepted the inevitability of piracy but asked that people at least wait a week or two before sharing their game updates.

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes