3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I got that one quite a while ago. I've been farming the last gold chests for hours and it still hasn't progressed.
Huh... well I'll be starting a new save and making a walkthrough for the game up to the current version soon. Sorry I wasn't that helpful this time.

--

On finding the silver and golden chests, I believe players can fuse to create a mythril treasure finder? I do agree that the RNG needs tweaking; I've had to "grind" for the chests too but not to an extreme degree and Nel is a great help (just keep your allure at zero or switch off the battle sex for that).

question is it possible to beat the succubus or is it a event you always lose in and do you need to lose more times to see them all?
Yes you can beat her; it's just difficult but that's how you get the darkbomb magic. You also need to get the slime suit by losing to Violet repeatedly (which helps significantly as she acts as a second life and magic bar).

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
On finding the silver and golden chests, I believe players can fuse to create a mythril treasure finder? I do agree that the RNG needs tweaking; I've had to "grind" for the chests too but not to an extreme degree and Nel is a great help (just keep your allure at zero or switch off the battle sex for that).
I tried that but it didn't work. So I used my mythil for something else.

Yes you can beat her; it's just difficult but that's how you get the darkbomb magic. You also need to get the slime suit by losing to Violet repeatedly (which helps significantly as she acts as a second life and magic bar).
For people wondering, keep in mind that this is on the Patreon version, the current public one doesn't have the slime suit yet.

• Angry
Reactions: scannatore

Thorn14

Jun 28, 2017
Yeah I like this game but I'm not gonna play anymore unless some saves are made or whenever it fully launches. I dont wanna keep grinding every time a new version comes out.

XxLolxX1

May 16, 2017
I think you could use a renpy save editor for that most likely?
A bit of a late response but well. Save editor works for some things like money, some stats but not item drop ( at least not of what I'm aware of ), I've tried modding the drop rate but my knowledge in coding is far too low to do much about it.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Yeah I like this game but I'm not gonna play anymore unless some saves are made or whenever it fully launches. I dont wanna keep grinding every time a new version comes out.
You can use your previous saves. It's a ren'py game so it saves them on your pc.

Jul 29, 2018
Until her friendship bar fills up?

Might be some secondary progression requirement with other chars, probably Nel living at your home, but I had previous version all cleared so I unlocked that scene instantly.

XxLolxX1

May 16, 2017
I went on the patreon out of curiosity, imagine my surprise to see a 17.50$ tier to get cheats and developper options on a grindy game. I highly doubt the grind will be reduced if the dev sells the solution to the problem he created.

• Sad
Reactions: j-sider and Wener

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
I went on the patreon out of curiosity, imagine my surprise to see a 17.50$ tier to get cheats and developper options on a grindy game. I highly doubt the grind will be reduced if the dev sells the solution to the problem he created.
I had not seen that tier. That's terribly disappointing.

Reactions: Not_A_Horse
Jul 29, 2018
I mean... The Dev version is a thing since the start. Visible in plain sight with every patreon release. Why are people surprised?

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Yesterday i found out the evil bad thing about trying to cheat using in-game console for this game, i tried to cheat attribute stats so i could save points to equip other learned skills. The game bug the hell out of me, first time i saw in the upper left corner the word "Cheater!" appeared.
After i close the game, i could not open the game anymore. Until i tried deleting the save game from the %appdata% > Roaming > RenPy folder and the game can load again. Only safe way to cheat is not in-game console but saveeditonline.

• Haha
Reactions: strejdapsychop
3.60 star(s) 54 Votes