3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
can't play it everything is blurry as hell i can't see idk wtf to do
Can you take a screenshot for reference?

The easy fix is to try the game on a different computer. If that's not possible, you'll need to figure out what setting or software (or even hardware?) in your current setup is not playing nice with this particular game. Assuming other Ren'Py games play okay?

ghostx54

Sep 20, 2018
Can you take a screenshot for reference?

The easy fix is to try the game on a different computer. If that's not possible, you'll need to figure out what setting or software (or even hardware?) in your current setup is not playing nice with this particular game. Assuming other Ren'Py games play okay?
fixed it by droping the main res down from 1300 to 1200 think it just hated some screen sizes

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
Are sex scenes lose to win?
Relative, you dont need to get your 'health' to 0 like in most other games, only be grabbed by the enemy (which you can free yourself), aside from few exceptions I think. Basically to view secks scenes just fight something, get grabbed, watch, free yourself, defeat the enemy. This is one of the main points which makes the game better than the others imo.

spam bot

Jan 26, 2018
How do you find the Forsaken Keep, the rumor is in the dark woods but I've explored it a lot and can't find anything.

Blood58

Nov 21, 2017
Great update, sadly there isn't any more content with Nel's storyline after what was in the update but I love where it looks to be going.
Keep up the amazing work and I eagerly look forward to the next update :)

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Since there is an update for Violet the Slime Girl, is there any of other new sceans from her at all, after you can wears her?

MrNcode

Jan 15, 2018
Anyone know what exactly "New Feature: Enemies will Climax" means? I've "tested" some that seemed relevant, with no discernible change.

• Sad
Reactions: The_Knut
May 21, 2017
Well i for one think this game kinda suck based on how it is for now..... i mean we can't skip dialogue, We cannot use cheats to add gold, Combat is slow paced and the only thing we can do with console commands is add XP, restore health and mana..... so yeah the slow paced combat is what pisses me off the most.

Blood58

Nov 21, 2017
Well i for one think this game kinda suck based on how it is for now..... i mean we can't skip dialogue, We cannot use cheats to add gold, Combat is slow paced and the only thing we can do with console commands is add XP, restore health and mana..... so yeah the slow paced combat is what pisses me off the most.
What are the console commands? I wasn't even aware we could use it.

May 21, 2017
What are the console commands? I wasn't even aware we could use it.
like is said at the moment we can only add XP, restore HP and MP.
e_celica.xp
e_celica.hp
e_celica.mp
when i load up the save in thee save editor a shit load of Variables appear out of which most of them dont show any difference when edited in the console.

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes