3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
what happened if i have a bad relationship with evie?,i can unlock some scene where Evie rape Cecilia or where she sets me up?

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
Is it possible to somehow wind up the mana, life, experience and money
Of course, it's possible -- it's RenPy! You basically need to find mana/life/exp/money variables and tie them to "Go to sleep" in the script (or any other clickable choice). Just like any other RenPy game.
what happened if i have a bad relationship with evie?,i can unlock some scene where Evie rape Cecilia or where she sets me up?
I may be totally wrong, but up to this version, the developer seems to provide the approach "the higher relationship, the more scenes". So, no (or not at the moment).

Reactions: Cristiany

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
question: how to progress in the keep? since the knights are all dark, my spells (none of which are light) cause negligible amounts of damage (even tho I'm around the same level as them)
or do I just keep getting sexed by them until they keel over and that's how I win?

ladriel

May 15, 2021
question: how to progress in the keep? since the knights are all dark, my spells (none of which are light) cause negligible amounts of damage (even tho I'm around the same level as them)
or do I just keep getting sexed by them until they keel over and that's how I win?
I didn't actually enter the forbidden keep until I was level 50 with maxed out spells, so maybe level more? Even at level 50, you need like 4 or 5 hits to kill the knights.

Also, make sure you are properly allocating your skill points if you aren't doing that?

Getting sexed doesn't kill them lol - I wanted to see if anything happened from getting lust to 100 and I think I went from about 60 straight to 100 on a single dark knight. (As of right now, I don't think any events depend on having 100 lust btw.)

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
I didn't actually enter the forbidden keep until I was level 50 with maxed out spells, so maybe level more? Even at level 50, you need like 4 or 5 hits to kill the knights.

Also, make sure you are properly allocating your skill points if you aren't doing that?

Getting sexed doesn't kill them lol - I wanted to see if anything happened from getting lust to 100 and I think I went from about 60 straight to 100 on a single dark knight. (As of right now, I don't think any events depend on having 100 lust btw.)
since I got the accessory, I can see their HP (about 2k), and even my maxed out spells cause at most 100 damage...

Flargnock

Oct 1, 2017
Ice damage does 4 damage max to the dark fairies. Every other element does less.

Do they have a weakness, or are they just tiny unstoppable flying juggernauts with sleep spells?

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Wow wow WOW what a nice game,ameizing!,can get relationship with each boss and get lewd scenes is very cool,im now with the relationship of the slime girl,i hope see in the future more female monsters and futanari ones with relationship and ofcourse male monster, i want see a pregnant system soo Cecilia can get pregnant too.
Some guy know how i can catch the fukking cat that have the shoe in his mouth?,what item i need for him and how i get this item?

Last edited:

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Ice damage does 4 damage max to the dark fairies. Every other element does less.

Do they have a weakness, or are they just tiny unstoppable flying juggernauts with sleep spells?
Just gotta keep leveling up, I was under same impression until suddenly I was hitting them for much more (making them pretty easy at this point). It'll get worse once you get to the Dark Knights and the Succubuss (who was a tough bitch to defeat).
All I can recommend doing is watching some movies or shows while letting Nel auto-pilot you in-game. It's not good nor fun, but it'll get you through.

ladriel

May 15, 2021
Quick bit of leveling advice: If you are levelling with Nel, around the 6th or 7th relationship bar you will be able to select where she takes you to fight. Then you can not only more easily get silver/gold chests, but you can also select maps that give more exp.

In addition (this is more general) you can disable monster sex, and if you just farm the highest level map where you can ~2 shot enemies you will be able to get several levels per (in-game, lol) day (pre-map select Nel)

Landrassa

Sep 8, 2017
Quick bit of leveling advice: If you are levelling with Nel, around the 6th or 7th relationship bar you will be able to select where she takes you to fight. Then you can not only more easily get silver/gold chests, but you can also select maps that give more exp.

In addition (this is more general) you can disable monster sex, and if you just farm the highest level map where you can ~2 shot enemies you will be able to get several levels per (in-game, lol) day (pre-map select Nel)
You don't even need to disable monster sex, just make sure that when Nel is doing her thing that your allure is 0.

Also, since Nel gets a massive bonus to all your attributes, combined with the right gear I have her running dungeons with luck 100, making the odds of finding those last gold chests that much higher.

Landrassa

Sep 8, 2017
since I got the accessory, I can see their HP (about 2k), and even my maxed out spells cause at most 100 damage...
At level 50 with maxed out skills you deal around 400 damage to them, presumably Nel would deal over 500 since she has a big bonus to arcane.

Also, if you get them to cum they'll spend a number of turns blissed out, allowing a bunch of free attacks.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HikkiG

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
1634146115252.png
there are a new version in patreon,some have a guide?,i dont know what item i need for the cat and get the shoe,i dont know how increase the relationship with Nel more of 2 bars too

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
View attachment 1451247
i dont know what item i need for the cat and get the shoe
i dont know how increase the relationship with Nel more of 2 bars too
1. after you unlock the beach (go to guild HQ), when you explore you'll find the fisherman, give him the stone tablet, you get the fish, give the fish to the cat, then give the shoe to the toy maker
2. go to your home with the spirit stone unequipped

Jun 11, 2020
I have a question, How to get dark orbs ? I though it would be on the demoness but i got nothing, unless rng ? Thanks
I got dark orbs charming the female slime then just pressing wait you'll get a scene and in total you will get like 3 or 4 dark orbs

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes