3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Hello, i read in the thread, that you need lose to demoness for story continues. But i either lose to her and game over appears or i beat her and she give me book spell. Question is- how can i lose to her? Waiting and get touch by her only wasting my time, nothing changes and battle not end even i cum 3 times. I post my save- if needed. Current needed location is forsaken keep.

Last edited:

Landrassa

Sep 8, 2017
Hello, i read in the thread, that you need lose to demoness for story continues. But i either lose to her and game over appears or i beat her and she give me book spell. Question is- how can i lose to her? Waiting and get touch by her only wasting my time, nothing changes and battle not end even i cum 3 times. I post my save- if needed. Current needed location is forsaken keep.
In this case losing means her making you cum, but you need to do so after you've beaten her to get the book.

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
In this case losing means her making you cum, but you need to do so after you've beaten her to get the book.
Nope. I already beat her, go forsaken keep again. She there again. Cum like 7 times, nothing changes. Then i go to bar, and bartender say- demons have special powers, that they use when they get intimate. Maybe it charm, i don't know, it's only hint i have

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Then again, maybe it game bug. And it imposible rigt now to lose her and search forsaken keep in this version. By the way, if you beat her and choose explore battle start again with full hp.

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
On game site developer say - use charm on her and keep on pressing "wait" until an event happens and the day will end. The next day revisit her. But i 'wait' like 70 times. My lewdness is come from 30 to 100. But 'event' don't appear. What requirements for event to appear? Probably bug.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
On game site developer say - use charm on her and keep on pressing "wait" until an event happens and the day will end. The next day revisit her. But i 'wait' like 70 times. My lewdness is come from 30 to 100. But 'event' don't appear. What requirements for event to appear? Probably bug.
Weird. I know that in both versions of the fight simply maxing out climax does the alternative loss scene for me, regardless of using charm or not. Losing this way raises her friendship, defeating her lowers it, too bad current free version doesn't have a way to progress it.

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Weird. I know that in both versions of the fight simply maxing out climax does the alternative loss scene for me, regardless of using charm or not. Losing this way raises her friendship, defeating her lowers it, too bad current free version doesn't have a way to progress it.
You can try use my save and see yourself. If there a way lose to her, i want to know how. Demoness in forsaken keep.

Jun 11, 2020
maybe your game is bugged cause I have the free version and all I did was charm her and press wait then I got the scene. Haven't been able to defeat her yet though maybe if you defeat her first you get a bug.

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
maybe your game is bugged cause I have the free version and all I did was charm her and press wait then I got the scene. Haven't been able to defeat her yet though maybe if you defeat her first you get a bug.
Ok, thank you. Then i better delete this game and wait year or so, when there be no more bug's. Then download complete save or something. Hours of playing goes nowhere

Oct 15, 2021
Ok, thank you. Then i better delete this game and wait year or so, when there be no more bug's. Then download complete save or something. Hours of playing goes nowhere
I checked your save file. It has been modified by external software. Start from scratch and next time, don't edit your save file

Reactions: bobr12

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
The
I checked your save file. It has been modified by external software. Start from scratch and next time, don't edit your save file
Thank you, i check and i remove status effects- poison, paralysis, etc. Possesion needed to be activated for scene appear. Yup, need blame myself, changes values back and game continued, huray

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I've seldom seen so much stacked RNG on a game that looks like it could be good.
Travel RNG that leads to treasure RNG that leads to event RNG that you have a limited amount of tries "per day" at.
On top of that the material/money requirements to make/buy things are stupid, which means more grinding.
The art's super nice, but the fact that they've paywalled cheats and put more time and effort into making anti-cheats than most patreon devs put into a game tells you exactly what the business model here is.
Quite frankly this game sucks on a very fundamental anti-game way, but the art is great.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
It's a pity when a game gets bad reviews, because those who give bad reviews simply don't understand the game principle.
For every status effect there is an equipment item that you should also put on, so that you are not stuck in loops endlessly. If you read carefully, you will be told this clearly.

Admittedly, the other grind is still present, but also necessary if you want to craft better equipment.

Jun 22, 2017
It's a pity when a game gets bad reviews, because those who give bad reviews simply don't understand the game principle.
For every status effect there is an equipment item that you should also put on, so that you are not stuck in loops endlessly. If you read carefully, you will be told this clearly.

Admittedly, the other grind is still present, but also necessary if you want to craft better equipment.
Exactly. The game literally even gives you a shop where you can create anti paralysis potions.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018

Yeah that'd be great if I didn't get stuck in loops because I'm trying to get better equipment, because I'm grinding ingredients for alchemy, and meanwhile trying to master skills so I can vary my equipment so I don't get stuck in loops.
Bad game design is bad, grind or not, grind just adds to it.
This shit's designed like a mobile game, and I'd argue it's worse than some I've seen or played.
Maybe my standards are too high.

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes