3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The search was pretty useless here...is it possible to play a pure lesbian? Okay, aside from the monster stuff, i just dont want to play with dicks ^^

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
The search was pretty useless here...is it possible to play a pure lesbian? Okay, aside from the monster stuff, i just dont want to play with dicks ^^
I guess so, you can probably avoid getting catched by the monsters and only interact with the 4 currently available female npcs
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Virulenz

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, not a big tentacle fan, but still better than dicks. Okay, i'll give it a try. Thanks for the answer.

Jul 29, 2018
To be honest it's hard to not play pure lesbian. Only male dick that I can remember was Dark Knight monster from the last unlocked location. The rest is monsters which... Dunno if you count at all.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
anyone know the console commands? since it's renpy there should be some
This developer stores variables in a weird way, basically anti-cheats.
You can use the online save editor ( ) to change a few things but not much of it translates back in-game.
If you want cheats and less bad RNG you have to pay the $17, or wait for some kind of leak here.
Literally pay-to-get-anywhere.

StonedFish

Jun 3, 2017
This developer stores variables in a weird way, basically anti-cheats.
You can use the online save editor ( ) to change a few things but not much of it translates back in-game.
If you want cheats and less bad RNG you have to pay the $17, or wait for some kind of leak here.
Literally pay-to-get-anywhere.
Damn, oh well

Zyllean

Oct 21, 2016
Why changelog N\A? From official website:

Build Release: Version 0.55.010

• Level Cap Increased to 60
  • 2 New Worlds, 3 New Locations
  • New Ally
  • New Events for the Demoness, Nel and Violet.
  • New Enemy
  • 2 New cloth parts
  • New alchemy recipes
  • Updated Shopkeepers and Maid Art
  • Added Ability reordering
  • Added Censorship Option (Beta, Not fully working)
  • Fixed enemy health levels and experience

WuffigerWuff

Mar 5, 2019
Hello,

I am stuck at the second ghost encounter. The ghost doesnt appear in the house after the first time. Evie just said I shoud try it again and the quest is to find a way to convice the ghost to leave.
I try to go in the house with and without and the spirit stone before and after midnight.

Can someone tell me how to continue? I cant go to the beach or to the mine.

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
the game is interesting, but terribly slow, can't skip animation or just go faster when farming, it's a bit sad tbh

edit: am i the only one to have frame by frame animations ? in the gif in preview it's way better than what i have in game

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
the game is interesting, but terribly slow, can't skip animation or just go faster when farming, it's a bit sad tbh

edit: am i the only one to have frame by frame animations ? in the gif in preview it's way better than what i have in game
It was worse some versions ago, happens here too after the game is running for some time. Try both 32 and 64 bit versions, maybe it can help, or restart when you feel it slowing down (there must be some issue with memory leak or the need of more optimization).

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes