3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Fuck me, I forgot that this is the game that when I download the new version the old saves break. Welp, im not grinding this absolutely terrible grind fest again for a THIRD time, unless anyone figured out how to load a save from a prior version?
Loading just pops me on the main menu.
I tried loading saves from 0.38 and the results are mixed. My saves when wearing Violet or in Hornet Forest work fine, but ones made in the middle of scenes (and one in the allegedly-safe bedroom) all break. Maybe it's tied your clothes for some reason? In the non-Violet save I'm wearing Demon Bra/Panties and the Witch Gear w/o hat.

Zyllean

Oct 21, 2016
well now the OP is updated whit new link's, but the version is the v0.45.502, compared to the one that ware posted before that ware the v0.55.010, witch ware the bugged one, so i guess we got the bugged patron release by accident or something?
From official website:

Due to a game-breaking bug, we have updated all Patreon versions to v0.55.011 to resolve the issue. The bug only affects Patreon versions v0.55.010 and prevents Nel from appearing at the second encounter in the story. There will also be a second official bugfix release for all Patreon versions within a few days to accommodate any minor bugs found.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
co

considering for a few hours it was the patron version and then backpedalled to the non patron version lol. btw if it doesnt switch back to that version ill post it myself.
Yeah lol. Same.
Edit: In fact the latest version is still up.
It was just hastily removed by the dev probably.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Whoever's managing this thread sucks at everything.
Lol that OP is a mess.
Because it's likely the dev and the moderators playing tug-of-war with the original post. Though this whole thread is something of a mess at times regardless.

When "free" and "updated monthly" just isn't good enough for some people...

Also, folks can't really complain much about bugs in a version of the game NOT MEANT TO BE PUBLICLY AVAILABLE YET (he has most or all bugs fixed by the time he releases it as a public version the next month).

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Because it's likely the dev and the moderators playing tug-of-war with the original post. Though this whole thread is something of a mess at times regardless.

When "free" and "updated monthly" just isn't good enough for some people...

Also, folks can't really complain much about bugs in a version of the game NOT MEANT TO BE PUBLICLY AVAILABLE YET (he has most or all bugs fixed by the time he releases it as a public version the next month).
Yeah that's what it seemed like.

Also "free" and "updated monthly" isn't the problem with this game, at least for me. It's the artificial grind and the $17 price tag for RNG control.
The newest version has a helpful upgrade to the treasure finder though, so that basically removes my biggest issue with the game.

With that said however I'm generally of the idea that just cos something's free it's not free of scrutiny. Critique will happen regardless, whether it's constructive or plain stupid, especially on an open forum.

Reactions: slex989

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Also "free" and "updated monthly" isn't the problem with this game, at least for me. It's the artificial grind and the $17 price tag for RNG control.
The newest version has a helpful upgrade to the treasure finder though, so that basically removes my biggest issue with the game.

With that said however I'm generally of the idea that just cos something's free it's not free of scrutiny. Critique will happen regardless, whether it's constructive or plain stupid, especially on an open forum.
There's a bit more to the "dev edition" than just RNG control but I get what you're saying especially since the developer did actively try to make cheating/modding the RNG and stats more difficult in the regular version of the game.

Fine, I understand and can mostly agree with that. Some of the criticisms I see pop up on here definitely seem kind of... "unfair" for lack of a better term though and it keeps appearing like the ones who have the most issues with both the game and the developer himself have been... well, pirates (certainly his harshest critics for sure). So it just rubs me the wrong way since I'm on the "creator" side of things typically despite knowing that I'm just banging my head against a wall.

There's also two other developers I know of off the top of my head of that release new versions of their games to patrons a few weeks before public release (after fixing the bugs) and I don't see people being as hard on them for it or even trying to get leaks as much (but admittedly neither of them have a special version of their game nor do they try to prevent any cheating or modding of their games so there's that). I'm aware several devs have "basic" and "premium" versions of their games too where the premium version generally has cheats and extra content; they don't tend to get too much criticism for it as far as I've seen but of course they get pirated as you would expect.

(In case anyone wants to tells me again that I'm "on the wrong site"; there's more to this site than just piracy.)

Last edited:

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Whats the new enemy added?
A mind-sucker of sorts, casts confusion spells and will attach to your head in order to re-direct your target of attacks. Kinda annoying if you want to see H-scenes with it as it likes to force player to attack themselves), but are pretty easy to kill if you bring the elf companion with you.

Apr 8, 2021
A mind-sucker of sorts, casts confusion spells and will attach to your head in order to re-direct your target of attacks. Kinda annoying if you want to see H-scenes with it as it likes to force player to attack themselves), but are pretty easy to kill if you bring the elf companion with you.
Thanks Man, do you know where to find it? And so your saying it has no H scenes or just difficult

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Thanks Man, do you know where to find it? And so your saying it has no H scenes or just difficult
It's in the new area, east of the Dread Valley, in Misty Marsh. I think it unlocks when you ask for new assignments at the guild upon reaching level 60 and have seen the elf-related events.
They have H-scenes, just annoying because they can make the player kill themselves quickly and then GAME OVER.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
The game is broken or what the hell is wrong.

I am already at level 31 and it doesn´t let me advance, I leave my save here to see if someone knows what I should do because I haven´t achieved anything for hours.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
There's a bit more to the "dev edition" than just RNG control but I get what you're saying especially since the developer did actively try to make cheating/modding the RNG and stats more difficult in the regular version of the game.

Fine, I understand and can mostly agree with that. Some of the criticisms I see pop up on here definitely seem kind of... "unfair" for lack of a better term though and it keeps appearing like the ones who have the most issues with both the game and the developer himself have been... well, pirates (certainly his harshest critics for sure). So it just rubs me the wrong way since I'm on the "creator" side of things typically despite knowing that I'm just banging my head against a wall.

There's also two other developers I know of off the top of my head of that release new versions of their games to patrons a few weeks before public release (after fixing the bugs) and I don't see people being as hard on them for it or even trying to get leaks as much (but admittedly neither of them have a special version of their game nor do they try to prevent any cheating or modding of their games so there's that). I'm aware several devs have "basic" and "premium" versions of their games too where the premium version generally has cheats and extra content; they don't tend to get too much criticism for it as far as I've seen but of course they get pirated as you would expect.

(In case anyone wants to tells me again that I'm "on the wrong site"; there's more to this site than just piracy.)
Can you, for certain, say that it's mostly pirates being his harshest critics? Certainly you don't have a stat sheet to back that up. Piracy is a service problem though, if the service is bad they'll pirate. Why waste money on something actively trying to waste your time so you spend money? It's like playing a pay2win game. Why? Free is good, purposely skewed balance is not. Maybe the critics are pirates now because they were burned previously. I can't know that for sure, neither can anyone else without asking. I'd certainly refuse to support this game based on its business practices alone. At the same time I'm supporting 3 other games, 2 of which do the delayed release thing and one of which technically has a "Premium" option that has more content which eventually gets added back to the main "free" releases.

A lot of people respect the delayed release type because everyone eventually gets the stuff and the people who wanna support them monetarily do that whole support-reward thing. I've never had a problem with that and while the leaks still happen I think most people are fine with it. People aren't so fine with the "premium" idea, a dev has every right to make such a decision, sure, but if the non-premium version is garbage because it's purposely skewed they'll pirate it just as well.

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes