3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

JamCrumpet

Apr 28, 2018
Got the exact same issue than told a bit earlier
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
she just doesn't appear at night
She moves in with you. Im not sure of the exact sequence as im well past it now but you can consult the fortune teller for a hint.
Either way roughly speaking, its this;
-Meet her once. Take an energy drink. You need to be out at midnight, aka 12AM or later.
-Get the magic spirit stone after youve met her once in order to talk
-Use it to talk to her at night to start, then you can use it to make her posses you.
-grow relationship by letting her possess you
-once it goes up, see her for a scene to move on to the next "bar" of the relationship
-No longer need the spirit stone after a while, she can talk without it
-Eventually, you enter your home in the morning and shes there. She talks about how she comes to see you here and there, let her move in with you.

If you are stuck in any of this, the rules are: have fortune teller? Yes: Get a hint and it should be obvious. No? Keep getting possessed by her to raise the relationship, once the bar is aaaaaalmost max, keep moving around at different times til a scene triggers. Rinse and repeat until done.

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
She moves in with you. Im not sure of the exact sequence as im well past it now but you can consult the fortune teller for a hint.
-Meet her once. Take an energy drink. You need to be out at midnight, aka 12AM or later.
-Use it to talk to her at night to start, then you can use it to make her posses you.
-once it goes up, see her for a scene to move on to the next "bar" of the relationship
-Eventually, you enter your home in the morning and shes there. She talks about how she comes to see you here and there, let her move in with you.

If you are stuck in any of this, the rules are: have fortune teller? Yes: Get a hint and it should be obvious. No? Keep getting possessed by her to raise the relationship, once the bar is aaaaaalmost max, keep moving around at different times til a scene triggers. Rinse and repeat until done.
The thing is she's not anymore in the house, only met the spirit once and fought and lost, now i can wait all night with energy potion she just doesn't appear

WuffigerWuff

Mar 5, 2019

She possessed me one time at the first encounter. After that she doesnt appear anymore. Fortune teller isnt available yet.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019

but that's the thing, she DON'T show up the second time after the first battle sequence, the MC say "what should i do?", then the ghost disappear and you have no talk options, just the option to leave the house...

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
maybe the fact that if we loose the battle against her we got kind of softlocked.. hope it's not that

JamCrumpet

Apr 28, 2018
Fuck me, I forgot that this is the game that when I download the new version the old saves break. Welp, im not grinding this absolutely terrible grind fest again for a THIRD time, unless anyone figured out how to load a save from a prior version?
Loading just pops me on the main menu.

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
Fuck me, I forgot that this is the game that when I download the new version the old saves break. Welp, im not grinding this absolutely terrible grind fest again for a THIRD time, unless anyone figured out how to load a save from a prior version?
Loading just pops me on the main menu.
If it helps that's my actual save

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
maybe the fact that if we loose the battle against her we got kind of softlocked.. hope it's not that
no it happens if you also first defeat her, she disappear then as well...
at list it did fore me when i tried to reply from an earlier save...

WuffigerWuff

Mar 5, 2019
no it happens if you also first defeat her, she disappear then as well...
at list it did fore me when i tried to reply from an earlier save...
I reload a save before I fight the ghost the first time and fought against vs her (and lost). Direct after that I did nothing else except moving around so time goes by and encounter her the second time. This time it works and the story continues.
Unfortunately I need to grind now again

Edit: The 3rd encounter then doesnt work, so stuck again.

Last edited:

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
I reload a save before I fight the ghost the first time and fought against vs her (and lost). Direct after that I did nothing else except moving around so time goes by and encounter her the second time. This time it works and the story continues.
Unfortunately I need to grind now again

Edit: The 3rd encounter then doesnt work, so stuck again.
i tried what you said and roamed around and basically slept when ever needed, i also tried to just wander around wile chugging stamina potions, can't say i have gotten past the ghost after the first possession, it showed up on the map, but then it disappeared the moment i entered the cabin, and no opportunity to interact so it seems really buggy at the moment...
so is it somehow random or something or based on dialogues chosen when interacting whit the other guild member or something?
i at list chose to say i ware okay whit taking care of the ghost and then stayed when seeing the ghost, the first time, but no idea if that have any relevance...

Reactions: pharis
Oct 15, 2021
There's been an announcement at the official website regarding the ghost not appearing. It's a bug that's been fixed. It only affects some versions of the game

TheMinishPoster

May 2, 2020
i tried what you said and roamed around and basically slept when ever needed, i also tried to just wander around wile chugging stamina potions, can't say i have gotten past the ghost after the first possession, it showed up on the map, but then it disappeared the moment i entered the cabin, and no opportunity to interact so it seems really buggy at the moment...
so is it somehow random or something or based on dialogues chosen when interacting whit the other guild member or something?
i at list chose to say i ware okay whit taking care of the ghost and then stayed when seeing the ghost, the first time, but no idea if that have any relevance...
From what I remember, I think went back to Evie the morning after the first fight. Talked to her and waited around for midnight. Walked around, took a nap at the tree and drank the stamina potion to kill time. Once it was before midnight, around the forest where the ghost's home is, I went back for the second fight. If you made it before midnight, leave the area and head back to the forest and return back.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
well now the OP is updated whit new link's, but the version is the v0.45.502, compared to the one that ware posted before that ware the v0.55.010, witch ware the bugged one, so i guess we got the bugged patron release by accident or something?

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes