3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

spam bot

Jan 26, 2018
i really like this game and give on patreon but the amount of content per update is a little lacking. He did just hit 400 patreons so hopefully it improves.

uni007

Apr 3, 2017
Is this really updated i downloaded from 2 sources the win version and ingame it still stays on 0.38

Mar 18, 2019
Dl from zippyshare, hopefuly it will work.
Yeah downloaded that one. In my old saves the ghost events are at 0/8 despite doing them all before, and she is not in the cabin or the house, and in the new game she never appears at the second encounter.

ImACuck

May 2, 2018
There a gallery for this game or maybe a save? I thought this was one of those, lose and get fucked games.
I don't think there's a gallery option
I just save alot and go back if I want to relive something, downside is I have ~90 pages of save files and I just guess what happens in that save

The whole getting fucked but don't lose is a bit tedious imo, especially with the newer enemy type
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ImACuck

May 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mine seemed fine enough, or am I missing something?

^This is my bad but from what I've tested, the only v 0.38.000 saves that work were the ones saved in a cutscene-free state, cutscenes like: actual cutscenes, waking up, getting treasure and choices in conversations (loaded the conversation before fight with Demoness and the whole loss to bed cutscene played and then it crashes)

Saves before the first Nel events load but they never trigger the events
In fact some of my saves were in front of Nel, which opened into Nel not being there after loading into v 0.55.010

My experience seemed fine because my last save for v 0.38 was in the town map and my progress was almost 100% for v 0.38 anyway, only missing the last 2 for Nel

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Can you, for certain, say that it's mostly pirates being his harshest critics? Certainly you don't have a stat sheet to back that up. Piracy is a service problem though, if the service is bad they'll pirate. Why waste money on something actively trying to waste your time so you spend money? It's like playing a pay2win game. Why? Free is good, purposely skewed balance is not. Maybe the critics are pirates now because they were burned previously. I can't know that for sure, neither can anyone else without asking. I'd certainly refuse to support this game based on its business practices alone. At the same time I'm supporting 3 other games, 2 of which do the delayed release thing and one of which technically has a "Premium" option that has more content which eventually gets added back to the main "free" releases.

A lot of people respect the delayed release type because everyone eventually gets the stuff and the people who wanna support them monetarily do that whole support-reward thing. I've never had a problem with that and while the leaks still happen I think most people are fine with it. People aren't so fine with the "premium" idea, a dev has every right to make such a decision, sure, but if the non-premium version is garbage because it's purposely skewed they'll pirate it just as well.
Funnily enough, one developer went so far as to put spyware in his game to see the ratio of pirates versus buyers/supporters and where they were coming from and he was absolutely LIVID when he saw the statistics (almost 10X the amount of pirated copies if I remember correctly); I DO NOT condone what he did though. I'm sure he has gained a number of supporters from this site but you're right that I can't really guess how many (though I'm betting there's more pirates than patrons playing it; while most would be regular players enjoying the public releases).

Also, my main issue behind my earlier comment of "when free and updated monthly just isn't good enough for some people" was primarily the fact that people could just wait a month and then follow the game as it's released properly but instead they would rather leak and play the bugged early patreon releases instead and I just can't understand the logic as it comes off as pointless, senseless, and counterintuitive to me.

Regardless, I can mostly understand your side of things on this so I won't argue further. I PERSONALLY haven't had any issues with excessive grind (or broken saves for that matter) but that's just me. I've certainly seen worse practices and grindy/confusing gameplay from other developers on here for sure.

Jackhole69

Sep 10, 2017
Played a lot of this game and I am glad I found it the content is really nice and I am genuinely thinking of buying patreon. That said there's a lot of the game that needs work, I feel like I can easily get carpel tunnel from the lack of a skip button for anything in the game clicking through as long of a game as this is my hand easily starts to hurt, enemies need to have a grapple cooldown I straight up have 0 allure and the break free trinket but it doesn't matter if they immediately jump back on then it just becomes an endless loop of break free and get grappled again it is downright infuriating although I have only really seen this from the new lamia and tentacle/octopus enemies so far.

A better in game guide would be great, like a journal accessed from anywhere to point to the right direction, and being able to choose specific people you want hints for from the fortune teller instead of it being a roll of the dice as to who she decides to tell you about 5 times in a row. Not entirely a complaint but I noticed the enemies don't cum at all if male, only celica orgasms and then the scene continues endlessly I am wondering if this is by design or not. I did think the game was quite fun even though it is inherently grindy but did feel lost more often then not on what to do next and I didn't want to make my carpel tunnel worse by clicking through the 5 or 6 pointless dialogue boxes the tavern keep has every time you have to ask for rumors it was funny maybe the first 2 times then I just outright avoid him because it got old quick.

Overall I really like this game just gotta work out some QoL stuff to make it more enjoyable, that skip button is an absolute must imho though, can't wait to see more probably gonna sub to their patreon.

May 4, 2017
So is there new enemy besides snakes and confusion squids or whatever they are?
I tried to get past that elf guard, but couldn't make it, do I need to fuse something to get past him, or?
Also, how do you trigger second and third event with galiene? Can't seem to find any clue.
Thanks in advance.

Jackhole69

Sep 10, 2017
So is there new enemy besides snakes and confusion squids or whatever they are?
I tried to get past that elf guard, but couldn't make it, do I need to fuse something to get past him, or?
Also, how do you trigger second and third event with galiene? Can't seem to find any clue.
Thanks in advance.
Not 100% sure yet but I think you need the new elf outfit, to make it you need elf sage dropped in the swamp area with the squids from a silver chest.

oniichan939

Sep 11, 2018
1637220368150.png
How get events with nel?
Talked to the FortuneTeller she said talk to her hear what she has to say but couldnt find nel at abandoned house

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes