3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
For some reason Nel just won’t appear at all. Not even the map icon when loaded in 0.55.
Best I can offer is play through the free version as much as possible, max out your Nel affinity as much as possible.

Hopefully the fixed version will be uploaded soon.
It'll be about a month till we get a fixed version as a public release, unless someone here decides to leak the latest patreon release or the author accidentally leaks their copy again.

slex989

Jan 16, 2019
Like i said, he's not pulling the wait shit anymore on you guys. every time it comes out I'll release it. here you go guys. (this is 0.55.502, since he was actually willing to let people play an unplayable version of the game for who knows how long. reminds me of bonergames and vanja ewwww) :

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
virius program keeps blocking that site :(
many file sharing websites like that one have "Ads" that is boat phonographic and may contain viruses, so many anti virus programs react when the "Ads" try to connect whit you, the easiest way to "Fix" that problem is to use an AdBlock to prevent harmful "Ads" to connect to your computer.
Unfortunately the Link is dead. 403 Forbidden :(
the link is not dead, the problem is unfortunaly on your end i am afraid.

Reactions: makeitso
Jul 27, 2017
Like i said, he's not pulling the wait shit anymore on you guys. every time it comes out I'll release it. here you go guys. (this is 0.55.502, since he was actually willing to let people play an unplayable version of the game for who knows how long. reminds me of bonergames and vanja ewwww) :
Slex saving the day like-

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
You glorious bastard!

On a side note, i am stuck at 6/8 on Nel events, i filled the whole bars so not sure what to do now...

Last edited:

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
You glorious bastard!

On a side note, i am stuck at 6/8 on Nel events, i filled the whole bars so not sure what to do now...
Have you done all the Evie and Bert events, and the magic shop questline? Nel plays a part in so many events that I've lost track.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Have you done all the Evie and Bert events, and the magic shop questline? Nel plays a part in so many events that I've lost track.
Only Evie events remain but i am stuck on 4/7, fortune teller says "help her by getting help from another friend" which i guess its Nel but not sure how to do this.

EDIT: NEVERMIND! apparently Nel needs to possess Celicias Body in the morning for the event to fire.. so i guess its RNG.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Only Evie events remain but i am stuck on 4/7, fortune teller says "help her by getting help from another friend" which i guess its Nel but not sure how to do this.
This one randomly activated for me when I was visiting the guild, not sure what specifically triggered it.

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Unfortunately the Link is dead. 403 Forbidden :(
To elaborate on your problem a bit: the link on zippyshare, which is blocked in some countries (or maybe just Germany). We'll have to wait until the OP is updated or someone re-uploads the file on a different host.

Reactions: scannatore

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
To elaborate on your problem a bit: the link on zippyshare, which is blocked in some countries (or maybe just Germany). We'll have to wait until the OP is updated or someone re-uploads the file on a different host.
Italy as well. (n)

Lellii

Mar 17, 2018
Im just stuck with this. Demoness took Violet and i cant do anything bout it. There are options: talk, fight, and asking to take back Violet and none of the options working. Like 2/3 bar is full with Demoness but thats it. Fortune teller say: Let her (Violet) win UyB0grumo0M.jpg

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Im just stuck with this. Demoness took Violet and i cant do anything bout it. There are options: talk, fight, and asking to take back Violet and none of the options working. Like 2/3 bar is full with Demoness but thats it. Fortune teller say: Let her (Violet) win
I tested it on my current 100% save, after signing the contract with the Demoness, and she lets me take her back freely if I ask.

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
Im just stuck with this. Demoness took Violet and i cant do anything bout it. There are options: talk, fight, and asking to take back Violet and none of the options working. Like 2/3 bar is full with Demoness but thats it. Fortune teller say: Let her (Violet) win View attachment 1517621
Hi, I saw that if you lose a battle (or enough HP) with the slime girl (Violet) on, it's all OK. She is not dead or anything, she's just
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also probably the fortune teller is referring to the demoness herself. You need to let her make you cum. Same as with Violet basically.

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes