3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

Lellii

Mar 17, 2018
I tested it on my current 100% save, after signing the contract with the Demoness, and she lets me take her back freely if I ask.
singing contract?? Cant trigger this. When i talk to demoness then she atack. if demoness lose, then nothing happen. If I lose, then scene with cunnylingus. thats all. What im missing?

losnakso

Jan 3, 2020
The dev needs to tone down the crowd control a little...

There's too many monsters that completely disables the mc, without being able to do anything but watch looping animations over and over again.

Or mash that struggle button and hope for 20th time it works...

I was just stuck in a single battle in the dark forest for almost an hour.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
The dev needs to tone down the crowd control a little...

There's too many monsters that completely disables the mc, without being able to do anything but watch looping animations over and over again.

Or mash that struggle button and hope for 20th time it works...

I was just stuck in a single battle in the dark forest for almost an hour.
That happened my first time too but I was mostly expecting it. Once the enemy orgasm mechanic is fully implemented it'll mitigate the issue.

- Make sure to save before entering a new area.
- Bring a companion along with you (players are given a warning to not go alone).
- Make and use the appropriate potion as soon as you can (obvious but yeah).
- Use the treasure finder to help find needed items quicker (they should later show up randomly at the item stall too).

Vrkodlak

Nov 7, 2017
Some help would be appreciated. 25 Lvl. Can't get an asignment from Guild. Got posessed by Ghost and nothing else followed. Can't access the Cave, as I don't have the lamp. Can't get the lamp, as I don't have access to Beach. Can't access the Beach as I can't speak to Edgar. Only rumours I am getting are about loosing a battle and the Cat.
Game is nice, but it's getting tedious...

Mar 18, 2020
Some help would be appreciated. 25 Lvl. Can't get an asignment from Guild. Got posessed by Ghost and nothing else followed. Can't access the Cave, as I don't have the lamp. Can't get the lamp, as I don't have access to Beach. Can't access the Beach as I can't speak to Edgar. Only rumours I am getting are about loosing a battle and the Cat.
Game is nice, but it's getting tedious...
I have the same issue. The ghost thing is apparently a bug, but no way in hell am I restarting all that progress.

krinekron

Feb 19, 2018
i try to edit save file on saveditor online, but when i loaded in game, values : items, acrane, allure and etc. not change, only xp...how i can cheat them?because grinding is crazy

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Save for new content?
Here are some saves:
- 3-2-LT1 was made at the end of v0.38, which I'm hoping is close enough.
- 3-3-LT1 is a complete save from v0.55.010. Well, mostly complete; I only have the 500 Wallet. Other posts say you have to fuse it with a gold nugget but the game says no. Maybe it's a bug which was cleared up in 0.55.502. Turns out you gotta fuse the wallet with the turquoise (thanks to Keiadrin16 for the tip.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nightverge
Apr 8, 2021
Here are some saves:
- 3-2-LT1 was made at the end of v0.38, which I'm hoping is close enough.
- 3-3-LT1 is a complete save from v0.55.010. Well, mostly complete; I only have the 500 Wallet. Other posts say you have to fuse it with a gold nugget but the game says no. Maybe it's a bug which was cleared up in 0.55.502.
Thank you very much

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Hello, I was wondering if anybody else is having performance issues with the pixel animations? For me they're all painfully slow and I was wondering if there is anyway to speed them up or something. But to be fair, my computer is pretty garbage so.. :p
No magic tricks in Ren'Py that I know. Best you can do is free up resources by closing other programs. Not sure if changing the window size helps?

Haven't had this issue since I stopped using an ancient laptop.

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
No magic tricks in Ren'Py that I know. Best you can do is free up resources by closing other programs. Not sure if changing the window size helps?

Haven't had this issue since I stopped using an ancient laptop.
Shift + G (or Cmd + G on MacOS) opens the rendering settings, could fiddle with those

Reactions: The_Knut

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
where can silver nuggets be found? And is it repeatable or unique?
They're finite, but there are plenty. They're one of the loot items in the exploring areas. Just keep playing and make sure you upgrade the treasure finder first when you can.

PS Did you mean gold? I think all the items are silver level to start. :unsure:

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
Any information about the ''news'' update Deimus posted on patreon? Is he revealing release of the new update?
Afaik its about how the development of the game is progressing and about the scale of content making things take longer, so no ETA yet for this month, but should be soon. Deimus last Patreon tier just decreased below 400 so idk if it'll affect the rate of release of future versions :l

Is this also the case for the Talk Stone that the Demon Lady gives you if you sign her contract or does it actually do something right now? I haven't figured it out either way.
Dont know, just got that item too but havent found a use.

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes